• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving the Pampered Chef Show in Style!

In summary, there is no specific dress code for a Pampered Chef show, but it is recommended to dress comfortably and professionally. The show typically lasts 2-3 hours, but can vary. You do not need to bring anything, as the consultant will provide all necessary materials. You can purchase products at the show, with no minimum purchase requirement. The more you purchase, the more rewards and discounts you may receive.
DebPC
Staff member
I've done a few of these and they are really fun! At one show, my
host had tiki torches outside to set the mood. I do introductions and
ask them what their Pampered Chef luxury item would be. I bring along
my "tribal" candles. Depending on your group, you can offer
"challenges"--maybe divide the group and let them do the recipes, or
challenge someone to chop an onion w/ a knife while you do it with the
food chopper. I joke with them and let them no that no one will be
'voted' off. I even have an Immunity Necklace that I have my host
wear. I tell everyone that my host is immune to paying full price for
anything she wants tonight and for the next year. That's alot of
fun. Food--I 've been making the Double Choc. Mocha Trifle since it
looks like dirt and I add gummy worms. In January, I made the Zesty
Chic Fajita Pizza and joked about the "mystery" meat. It really can
be a fun show. Oh, one more thing--I have on my invitation (computer
generated) that if the guest comes wearing their 'survivor' gear, they
are put into a special drawing for a doorprize! I dress the part
too! Hope this helps!

Angie Fisler

Director in PA

Hey Angie, thanks for sharing your experience with hosting Pampered Chef parties! I love the idea of setting the mood with tiki torches and tribal candles, it definitely adds to the fun atmosphere. And the "survivor" theme sounds like a blast, especially with the immunity necklace for the host. Your food choices also sound delicious and creative. I'm sure your guests have a great time at your parties. Keep up the good work!

Hi Angie,I love your ideas for making the Pampered Chef show a fun and memorable experience for everyone involved! It's great that you incorporate a theme and challenges to engage your guests and make the show more interactive. I especially love the idea of the Immunity Necklace for the host and the special drawing for guests who come dressed in their 'survivor' gear. It definitely adds an extra level of excitement to the event.I also appreciate that you have different recipes and jokes planned out to keep the show entertaining. It's important to make sure everyone is having a good time while still showcasing the amazing products from Pampered Chef.Thank you for sharing your tips and tricks for hosting a successful show. I'm sure your guests have a blast every time they attend one of your shows. Keep up the great work!Best,

What is the dress code for a Pampered Chef show?

There is no specific dress code for a Pampered Chef show. However, it is recommended to dress comfortably and professionally. Avoid wearing anything too revealing or distracting.

How long does a Pampered Chef show usually last?

A typical Pampered Chef show lasts about 2-3 hours. However, this can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of show being hosted.

Do I need to bring anything to the Pampered Chef show?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the show. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and ingredients for the cooking demonstration. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions or allergies, it is recommended to inform the consultant beforehand.

Can I purchase products at the Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can purchase products at the show. The consultant will have a display of all the products available for purchase, and you can place an order during or after the show.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement at the Pampered Chef show?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement at the show. You can choose to purchase as little or as much as you like. However, keep in mind that the more you purchase, the more rewards and discounts you may receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies