• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Thrilling "Survivor" Themed Party with These Creative Ideas!

In summary, the hostess is looking for ideas for a "Survivor" themed show, and asks for advice on how to create a successful event.
ehall
Hi everyone! I've encountered a new consultant challenge and figured I'd come to you all for help. I have a hostess who's interested in a "Survivor" theme for her show. I've never even watched the show! I know they compete to stay on the island, but I've heard they now have an "exile island" and "immunity island" thing? Any ideas would be HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks so much!

the newbie :)

Split your guests up into two groups. Have the challanges be part of the recipe. 2 carrots 2 knives the loser is out. Garden Ranch pizza would be a good one. I'm sure your director and cluster members would be happy to help with duplicates.
You can also search this site for Survivor and theme shows for ideas. Just you the search link. I hope this helped.

I've done a survivor auction at a few of my shows. It's a lot of fun. You play a game throughout the show for chances to win play money (or you can use a deck of cards, poker chips, etc.) Take little things like the celebration recipe cards, or twix it clips. Make them ask questions about products or the PC business for extra "money" before the raffle starts.

Survivor auction means you do NOT tell them how many items are in the raffle, or even what the current item is that you're auctioning off! It's completely "blind". And they may end up with something completely worthless (like an expired Fall/Winter catalog), or something that's worth several dollars (maybe one of the cheaper new Spring products like the Fish recipe cards). But they never know when the last item up for bid will be, nor do they know what the heck they're bidding on. It's really a lot of fun, and by making them ask questions before you start the game, it opens up lots of opportunity to talk about hosting, recruiting, etc.

I love the ideas about the games mentioned above.......great tie-ins!!!

Sandi~

1. How do I incorporate a "Survivor" theme into my party?

To incorporate a "Survivor" theme into your party, you can use props and decorations such as tiki torches, tribal face paint, and a makeshift campfire. You can also serve food and drinks that are similar to what would be found on the show, like tropical fruits, grilled meats, and island-inspired cocktails.

2. What are some fun activities I can include in my "Survivor" themed party?

Some fun activities to include in your "Survivor" themed party are a scavenger hunt, a physical challenge course, and a tribal council voting game. You can also have a fire-making competition or a blindfolded food tasting challenge.

3. Can I customize the party invitations to fit the "Survivor" theme?

Yes, you can customize the party invitations to fit the "Survivor" theme. You can use tropical or tribal-inspired graphics and fonts, and include phrases like "outwit, outplay, outlast" or "survivor challenge" to give guests a hint of what to expect at the party.

4. What type of food should I serve at a "Survivor" themed party?

For a "Survivor" themed party, you can serve food that is easy to eat and transport, like finger foods and skewers. Grilled meats and vegetables, tropical fruits, and island-inspired desserts are also great options. You can also have a potluck-style meal where guests bring their own dish to share.

5. Do I need to have a large outdoor space to host a "Survivor" themed party?

No, you don't necessarily need a large outdoor space to host a "Survivor" themed party. You can use a backyard, a park, or even a large indoor space to set up your party. Just make sure you have enough room for the activities and decorations, and that you have permission to use the space if it is not your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu