• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Watching a Hot Air Balloon Launch"Witness the Magic: Hot Air Balloon Launch!

I missed it and didn't have time to tape it...I am glad that you guys posted that helps me out a little bit.the blonde was definately annoying...it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.I had company tonight and missed it...:( Maybe I can catch it on the Survivor website.Maybe I'm a prude, but I'm not up for another season of blurred boobs and bulging boxer briefs. What made them think those would be good clothing choices? And I agree, annoying from the very beginning. I also vote for James!So Jen does that mean you are or are not going to watch it?
Denarella
anyone watch it?:balloon:

It hasn't come on here yet:)

JaimeQ said:
It hasn't come on here yet:)

Gonna watch it?:rolleyes:

Yep sure am:)

I never picked the annoying "get them outta here" people SOOO fast on ANY season! LOL....

I watched it!!!

Denarella said:
I never picked the annoying "get them outta here" people SOOO fast on ANY season! LOL....

That wonderful huh:p

I totally agree, there are a few I can not stand!!!!

Watching it now! :D

Ok, the blonde was annoying to me...

She couldn't like stand anyone else, but was like annoying herself... (Said TOTALLY in jest because I unfortunately grew up in the decade that uses like to much and my daughter does the same - UGH!!!!!)

Anyway, I did greatly respect the one who didn't finish the ceremony. It didn't feel right to her so she stood up to that.

janetupnorth said:

She couldn't like stand anyone else, but was like annoying herself... (Said TOTALLY in jest because I unfortunately grew up in the decade that uses like to much and my daughter does the same - UGH!!!!!)

Anyway, I did greatly respect the one who didn't finish the ceremony. It didn't feel right to her so she stood up to that.

I agree! the blonde - when she said she was tired and wanted to sit back with a lemonade.....WHAT? Has she never seen Survivor before? Or how about the black lady in the little kitten heels?:eek: And she says "I'm really not an outdoor kind of girl"......hmmm, was she hoping this was the first INDOORS Survivor?
Crazy first episode!

So far, Im totally going with James...everyone else is completely annoying...

janetupnorth said:

I agree she had waayy too much attitude and I think she is lucky her tribe didnt have to go tribal counsel because I am not so sure she would still be here!

I missed it and didn't have time to tape it...I am glad that you guys posted that helps me out a little bit.

the blonde was definately annoying...it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I had company tonight and missed it...:( Maybe I can catch it on the Survivor website.

Maybe I'm a prude, but I'm not up for another season of blurred boobs and bulging boxer briefs. What made them think those would be good clothing choices?

And I agree, annoying from the very beginning. I also vote for James!

So Jen does that mean you are or are not going to watch it? I agree it can be annoying but its like this site its addicting!

jenwallace said:
Maybe I'm a prude, but I'm not up for another season of blurred boobs and bulging boxer briefs. What made them think those would be good clothing choices?

And I agree, annoying from the very beginning. I also vote for James!

Absolutely...have these folks NEVER watched the show? Knowing that there "might" be a possibility that you will not get to keep your stuff.....why wouldn't you make sure to wear clothes that would actually help you. I mean one girl even said she wasn't wearing a bra! Shoot...you should be wearing a sports bra!

erinyourpclady said:
Absolutely...have these folks NEVER watched the show? Knowing that there "might" be a possibility that you will not get to keep your stuff.....why wouldn't you make sure to wear clothes that would actually help you. I mean one girl even said she wasn't wearing a bra! Shoot...you should be wearing a sports bra!

It wouldnt be so bad if they didnt put it on at 8 pm. My son was watching it with me and I just made off like the girls were all wearing bikinis.

EVERY year these people are TOLD they go in the clothes they are in. How does one wear a dress and mules for this occasion? And the other one saying she wants a lemonade and to kick back? They're SOOO lucky they got rice off the get-go. My other question is (and I may have missed a part so fill me in) when the had the immunity challenge and the winning team gets fire why do they reward the other team with flint at the end of their tribal counsel? Have we wussed out on EVERY aspect of Survivor?

I'll sit back and watch James quietly chopping with his machette (sp?).....
:eek:
D

Denarella said:
It wouldnt be so bad if they didnt put it on at 8 pm. My son was watching it with me and I just made off like the girls were all wearing bikinis.

EVERY year these people are TOLD they go in the clothes they are in. How does one wear a dress and mules for this occasion? And the other one saying she wants a lemonade and to kick back? They're SOOO lucky they got rice off the get-go. My other question is (and I may have missed a part so fill me in) when the had the immunity challenge and the winning team gets fire why do they reward the other team with flint at the end of their tribal counsel? Have we wussed out on EVERY aspect of Survivor?

I'll sit back and watch James quietly chopping with his machette (sp?).....
:eek:
D

Okay - those were my questions too! Ummm, did they think they were going to some sort of resort or something? The 2 women you just mentioned really irritated me, because they just made no sense! A dress and heels? And then she says that "this is harder than I thought"! And the blonde with the boulder on her shoulder? "I'm tired.....I just want a lemonade, and to kick back for a while"......and this was at the welcoming ceremony! They hadn't even hit the jungle yet! I'm really hoping her tribe loses immunity and gets rid of her FAST!

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - those were my questions too! Ummm, did they think they were going to some sort of resort or something? The 2 women you just mentioned really irritated me, because they just made no sense! A dress and heels? And then she says that "this is harder than I thought"! And the blonde with the boulder on her shoulder? "I'm tired.....I just want a lemonade, and to kick back for a while"......and this was at the welcoming ceremony! They hadn't even hit the jungle yet! I'm really hoping her tribe loses immunity and gets rid of her FAST!

And it seems they all have their "tv personalities" already. They've watched this show a million times and everyone at tribal counsel had the eye rolling down and the "I'm the leader." NO, Im the leader" attitude.

Although I hated to see Chicken go because he was a hard worker, he should've just kept his mouth shut and sat back and rode the coattails of all the big-mouthed youngens.

I ALWAYS love to see the older men win. Remember the pilot guy and the NY Fireman!? Wow!!! I'm only 35 and I would've taken them over those young mouthy guys ANY day!

Not to hijack, I PROMISE, but a quick TV show question....

I heard that Amazing Race was coming back in 2008 but it would be the last show....

Anyone else heard this nasty rumor?

Denarella said:
And it seems they all have their "tv personalities" already. They've watched this show a million times and everyone at tribal counsel had the eye rolling down and the "I'm the leader." NO, Im the leader" attitude.

Although I hated to see Chicken go because he was a hard worker, he should've just kept his mouth shut and sat back and rode the coattails of all the big-mouthed youngens.

I ALWAYS love to see the older men win. Remember the pilot guy and the NY Fireman!? Wow!!! I'm only 35 and I would've taken them over those young mouthy guys ANY day!

I was sad to see Chicken go so soon! My vote would have been for the bra lady who came into the game in heels......from what I could see, she just stood around and did nothing the whole time......but the whole kitten heels thing may have made be biased from the beginning.....I'm just so dumbfounded that she thought that would be appropriate Survivor wear......It had to be all for the cameras! It's more important to look good than to be appropriate, after all!:rolleyes:

LOL about their TV personalities......that is so true!

janetupnorth said:

My husband and I said the same thing...funny thing is she reminds us so much of his sister. My husband said that first not me - I guess you tell I have a pain for sister-in-law:angel:

Taped it last night and watched it this morning. Wow! First, I'm not sure they are told beforehand that they need to travel in what they'll wear at camp. (If so, I doubt they'd be lugging the luggage with them.) That said, if you've watched previous seasons, you know that there is the possibility that you will be abandoning your luggage. The first time that happened, I understood people being unprepared. They've done this many times, though, so there's no excuse. From the time you get the word that you've been selected for Survivor, you should dress like you're preparing for challenges.I respect and admire the woman who left the welcome ceremony. I don't care how adamantly Jeff Probst says, "It isn't a religious ceremony." You're in a temple, bowing to Buddha. I would imagine it has religious significance for the monks who kept correcting the posture of the, like, really annoying blond.I get a little worried whenever someone goes on one of these reality shows being really vocal about being a Christian, though. I've often been disappointed by their behavior in the past. No one is perfect in their walk, but some of them have been really bad examples. So far, though, I like her, though. I also like James. Chicken's big mistake was being childish when they began asking for his opinion. I understand his frustration with his tribe. They kept ignoring his suggestions at first. However, when he kept refusing to answer direct questions about what he would suggest, he painted a big target on himself. There are several others from his tribe I would have gotten rid of first, but that tribe doesn't seem to have a lot of sense.It should be an interesting season.

I missed it so thanks for the updates. I'll have to read about it on the Survivor website.

erinyourpclady said:
No ~ it obvious they don't watch the show...every year it's "the clothes on your back" ~ I'd be wearing LAYERS! LOL They got VERY lucky this year :
1) rice
2) tennis shoes
3) fire (the tribal council group!!!)

I agree the blonde complainer need to GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I did not find anyone in this season who I "cared" about. I liked the chicken guy and he is already gone!

Ok, who's watching it tonight?

I was working on a show but just got to it...

Did anyone just hear what Ashley said when she got voted out? I missed it but the other lady was crying.

She pointed to I think the one guy and said "I'll see you soon"

I just got the last 10 minutes of it too... Thanks Heidi for clueing be in that, I wondered what she said :)

LOL...that is the only part of the show that I saw.

Well, see... you came in handy ;)

I missed it tonight - remind me again who Ashley is? Is she the one that was so sick last week? Or was it someone from the other tribe?

I missed it too & forgot to set the DVR! Dang it!

Dh and I are hard-core Survivor addicts! Dh even went to an audition they had few years ago, but didn't make it. He would have a blast - I'd be the miserable whiny butt everyone asks "why is she here???".

We're rooting for James and the Christian radio personality (forgot her name). :thumbup: to her for not finishing the ceremony. But I'm sooo disappointed in her sharing the secret of the immunity idol with the other guy - badddd decision.

bumping in hopes that someone will fill me in on who Ashley is????

She is the one with the two peircings in her lip...and the bandana on her head

chefheidi2003 said:
She is the one with the two peircings in her lip...and the bandana on her head

Thanks! That's who I thought it was but I missed last nights show, and couldn't remember. She was on my list of people who needed to go!

Do you know what is so funny...I didn't watch it last week and last night all that I saw of it was the last 2 minutes but I have been able to answer the 2 questions that were asked about last night...Thank you for asking easy questions and making me look smart...Our Microwave died when I was making the 30 minute chicken luckily it was just getting done when it happened so we spent the Survivor hour running around town trying to find one that we liked...just to get it home and find out that the microwave was fine, our surge protected died...OOPPS.

i was alittle disappointed with ashley, she could have been doing soo much more than she was, shes a wrestler .. she could be chopping wood and carying the stones for the fire .. anyways .. i think that tribe is going down hill, i really dont think they will win an immunity challenge. especially with james and that other younger guy on the toher tribe. who did the christian woman share the immunity idol stuff with? i m ust have missed that part.

What is the name of the person that ducked out of the ceremony the first night? I'd like to see how she progresses. I was impressed that she stood up for her beliefs even though they pushed her that it was "not religious".Of course, we all know in such a show/pressure, they don't always live up to a good example.That's why we're not perfect - just forgiven!

I haven't watched it yet...so I didn't even read any of the replies!

This is the ONE show I am TiVoing right now. Trying to limit "wasted" time! So, I really hope its good!

Ugh...now that I watched what I had taped: How did I miss the first episode?

Anyhow, I am glad that the blonde got the big boot this episode. She was annoying running around with her bandana on as a shirt with no bra on underneath it.

If this season is gonna be a bunch of folks running around and pulling off each other's clothes during competitions, I think I will not waste my time watching it. Guess we will have to wait and see...I hope that's not the case, cuz I really enjoy watching the strategythat goes on behind the scenes, and the races!

abrahamlaur said:
who did the christian woman share the immunity idol stuff with? i m ust have missed that part.

she shared the clue (given to her by the girl visiting fom the other tribe - Jaime) with the younger guy on her tribe. I think his name is Todd.

Ok, I looked up her name on the website - it is Leslie, and read her bio for the show. She is a very ambitious woman!!

I am going with James. I guess I am being a little partial being that he is from my hometown :)

Okay, so I was a James fan. I've been doing computer work this evening and jumping over here to CS while I wait for my slow dial-up. Survivor's on right now in the background. Now, I respect other people's choices. However, James' disrespectful comments about Leslie's faith really rubbed me the wrong way. Not so much of a James fan now.

Dang! I wanted to watch this tonight.....guess I'll be reading about it instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
Replies