• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find and Print Survey Questionnaires with Microsoft - Perfect for Craft Shows!

In summary, "Find and Print Survey Questionnaires with Microsoft" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily create and print customized surveys for use at craft shows. To access this feature, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Marketing" tab, then select "Find and Print Survey Questionnaires with Microsoft." The feature allows you to customize the survey questions, add your own questions, change the order of the questions, and even include your logo and contact information. You do not need any special software to use this feature, as it is accessible through your Pampered Chef account on any computer with internet access. The survey results are automatically saved and can be accessed at any time, and can also be exported
ChefMomo
A few days ago I saw a survey slip on the site and have not been able to find it. Instead of using the PC slips I was hoping to print some using Microsoft. I will be doing a craft show type thing and want to make these available. Thanks in advance for your help.

care cardThis one is from the LifeLine coaching seminar that my cluster is doing right now. It's fairly large, but it enable you to get a feel for how interested someone may be. So I hope this helps. :)

Attachments

• GuestCareCardCall#1.doc
    481 KB · Views: 591
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to find the survey slip on the site. Have you tried reaching out to the site's customer support for assistance? They may be able to provide you with a direct link to the survey slip or help you locate it on the site. As for printing them using Microsoft, you may want to check if the site offers a downloadable version of the survey slip that is compatible with Microsoft. If not, you could try creating your own using a word processing or design program. Good luck with your craft show!

What is "Find and Print Survey Questionnaires with Microsoft"?

"Find and Print Survey Questionnaires with Microsoft" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily create and print customized surveys for use at craft shows.

How do I access this feature?

To access "Find and Print Survey Questionnaires with Microsoft," log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Marketing" tab. From there, select "Find and Print Survey Questionnaires with Microsoft" to begin creating your survey.

Can I customize the survey questions?

Yes, you can customize the survey questions to fit your specific needs. The feature allows you to add your own questions, change the order of the questions, and even include your logo and contact information.

Do I need any special software to use this feature?

No, you do not need any special software to use "Find and Print Survey Questionnaires with Microsoft." It is accessible through your Pampered Chef account and can be used on any computer with internet access.

Are the survey results saved?

Yes, the survey results are automatically saved and can be accessed at any time through your Pampered Chef account. You can also export the results to a spreadsheet for further analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies