• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing the Surprise Shower Wishlist

In summary, to create a Surprise Shower Wishlist, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Manage Wishlist" button. You can share the wishlist with others by clicking on the "Share Wishlist" button and track purchased items through the "Purchased Items" tab. You can also add items from other websites using the "Add to Wish List" browser extension. The wishlist can be edited at any time and changes will be automatically updated for others to see.
sandrra
how should i handle the wish list for a surprise shower?

Wow. That's a good one. This will make it more difficult for your guests to place their orders.

At the start of your show, give the Bride a catalog and Shopping List (from the write-in order form). She can check the tools that she is interested in as you do your demo and discuss products.

While they eat, invite the guests to come up and purchase items from her list. Be sure to cross out the items as they are purchased!

Check the files. Someone posted a WONDERFUL order form to use at Wedding Shows. It gives a place for guests to indicate what products are for them and what products are for the bride.

I'm not sure if you've heard of the bridal shower boards everyone's been talking about. [You cut out pictures of the products and put them on cards, then pin up the ones from the bride's wishlist/registry, and the guests can pick from them.] You could always do this at your surprise shower. Put up your blank bridal board, and have the selection of product cards for your bride to go through. Pin up all the ones she chooses onto your board, and the guests will have a selection to choose from, without risking unwanted duplicates.

1. How do I create a Surprise Shower Wishlist?

To create a Surprise Shower Wishlist, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Manage Wishlist" button. From there, you can add new items, remove items, and customize the list to your liking.

2. Can I share the Surprise Shower Wishlist with others?

Yes, you can easily share the Surprise Shower Wishlist with others by clicking on the "Share Wishlist" button. You can send the link via email or share it on social media.

3. How do I keep track of who has purchased items from the Surprise Shower Wishlist?

Pampered Chef automatically tracks purchases made from the Surprise Shower Wishlist. You can view the list of purchased items by clicking on the "Purchased Items" tab in the Manage Wishlist section.

4. Can I add items from other websites to the Surprise Shower Wishlist?

Yes, you can add items from other websites to the Surprise Shower Wishlist by using the "Add to Wish List" browser extension. Simply install the extension and click on it when viewing a product on another website.

5. How do I edit the Surprise Shower Wishlist after it has been shared?

You can edit the Surprise Shower Wishlist at any time by logging into your Pampered Chef account and making changes to the list. The changes will automatically be updated on the shared wishlist for others to see.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
straitfan