• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Surprise Boxes Already Here? My Experience with FedEx Delivery!

In summary, the surprise boxes that were sent to Heather were not what she was expecting and she is not happy about it. The box contained items that are currently in the outlet and many of the items are not going to sell well at fairs. She is also unhappy about the fact that she had to spend her money on supplies instead.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Well, my surprise boxes came already and boy was I surprised!

For all the talk about the perils of having somebody else pick your surprise boxes and send them home to you, I can think of one more ... you don't have the chance to trade with others!

So now I am stuck with a $25 box that contains many items I would never have purchased that will not sell well at fairs. Many of the items are currently in the outlet You'll see a lot of those items in the Marketplace soon!

Sometime later, I may share what's in them but I know how people are about "spoilers" so I won't. Just wanted to praise FedEx!

Did they have a "memorabilia" box like last year? Old totes or backpacks and aprons?? Just wondering?

Heather, they didn't but they did have "golden" tickets in some boxes that allowed you to get another "special box" 2 of my cluster mates got them and they got backpacks! there was other items too in the "special boxes"..

I don't know what they had ... I asked for a $10 and a $15 and got a $10 and a $25 .. I am NOT happy about that because I was not looking for big, clunky items that are hard to take to fairs!

The $25 box ... I guess it's OK to say since it's after 1 ... had TWO oil dipping sets that are in the outlet. Somehow I doubt I'm going to be able to unload them for outlet price.

I heard that everything in the surprise boxes were from the Outlet so I used my money on the supplies!

Yes, everything is or was n the outlet ... however, many of these items (like the scrapers and towels and knives) sell well at fairs. There are also times people are looking for a gift who don't want to bother with ordering it.

That is exactly what I was thinking when I was watching (and being totally entertained by it). The perk of being at conference is you don't get stuck with several bread tubes!!! I bought a $10 box just to have stuff to trade to get what I really wanted!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Well, my surprise boxes came already and boy was I surprised!

For all the talk about the perils of having somebody else pick your surprise boxes and send them home to you, I can think of one more ... you don't have the chance to trade with others!

So now I am stuck with a $25 box that contains many items I would never have purchased that will not sell well at fairs. Many of the items are currently in the outlet You'll see a lot of those items in the Marketplace soon!

Sometime later, I may share what's in them but I know how people are about "spoilers" so I won't. Just wanted to praise FedEx!

colegrovet said:
Heather,

they didn't but they did have "golden" tickets in some boxes that allowed you to get another "special box" 2 of my cluster mates got them and they got backpacks! there was other items too in the "special boxes"..

OUhh, I like the idea of the golden tix for the special boxes! :) Fun!

What is a "Surprise Box Here Already!"?

A "Surprise Box Here Already!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a box filled with surprise kitchen products at a discounted price. The contents of the box are a surprise and can range from popular products to limited edition items.

How much does a "Surprise Box Here Already!" cost?

The cost of a "Surprise Box Here Already!" varies depending on the contents of the box. However, they are typically priced at a discounted rate compared to buying the products individually. Prices can range from $30-$100.

Can I choose the products in my "Surprise Box Here Already!"?

No, the whole point of the "Surprise Box Here Already!" is to surprise and delight customers with a variety of products. The contents of the box are predetermined and cannot be customized.

How often are "Surprise Boxes Here Already!" available?

"Surprise Boxes Here Already!" are only available for a limited time and while supplies last. They are typically released a few times a year, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media channels.

Can I return or exchange my "Surprise Box Here Already!"?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns or exchanges for "Surprise Boxes Here Already!" as the contents are a surprise and cannot be guaranteed to meet individual preferences. However, if there is an issue with a product in the box, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • christinaspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • heatherbug737