• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise! Baked Stuffed Chicken with PoPampered Cheforn - Delicious and Easy!

In summary, to make Surprise! Baked Stuffed Chicken with PoPampered Cheforn, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cream cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, shredded cheese, bread crumbs, and butter. To prepare the chicken for stuffing, you will need to butterfly the chicken breasts, pound them to an even thickness, and season them with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. The best way to stuff the chicken is to place a dollop of cream cheese and shredded cheese in the center of each chicken breast and fold it over, securing with toothpicks. You can use any type of shredded cheese for the stuffing, such as cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of Italian cheeses. To bake the
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Here is a chicken recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a
> stuffing - imagine that!!
> I thought it was perfect for people, like me, who just are not sure how
> to tell when poultry
> is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out.
>
> Give this a try.
>
> BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN
>
> 6-7 lb. Chicken
> 1 cup melted butter
> 1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good)
> 1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHERS LOW FAT)
> Salt/pepper to taste
>
> Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well with melted butter,
> salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in
> baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.
> Listen for the popping sounds.
>
>
> When the chicken's ass blows the oven door open and the chicken flies
> across the room, it is done.
>
> And, you thought I couldn't cook!
> :angel:

You got me on that one! I bought a roasting chicken, yesterday, and
was going to try it in my microwave. I read right through to the finish.
Thanks for the good laugh!

Yeah, I had to read it a couple times before I realized it wasn't a real recipe!!

:D :D :D That is so funny!

Do you think I can send it to my past host who calls me on a daily basis for advice on using her DCB????;)

I think that popping corn in it would invalidate the warranty on the DCB.:D

What ingredients do I need to make Surprise! Baked Stuffed Chicken with PoPampered Cheforn?

To make Surprise! Baked Stuffed Chicken with PoPampered Cheforn, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cream cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, shredded cheese, bread crumbs, and butter.

How do I prepare the chicken for stuffing?

To prepare the chicken for stuffing, you will need to butterfly the chicken breasts by cutting them horizontally, leaving one edge intact. Then, pound the chicken to an even thickness and season with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.

What is the best way to stuff the chicken?

The best way to stuff the chicken is to place a dollop of cream cheese and shredded cheese in the center of each chicken breast. Then, fold the chicken over to enclose the cheese and secure with toothpicks.

Can I use different types of cheese for the stuffing?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese for the stuffing. Some great options include cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of Italian cheeses.

How do I bake the stuffed chicken?

To bake the stuffed chicken, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the chicken in a baking dish and top with bread crumbs and melted butter. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and the bread crumbs are golden brown.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ragschef