• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surface Tablet: Reviewing the Beta Site Experience

In summary, the Surface Tablet is a line of touchscreen-based tablet computers developed and manufactured by Microsoft. The "Beta Site Experience" refers to the testing phase of a website or software, where users are invited to try out and provide feedback on the product before it is officially released. Users can expect to have access to the latest features and updates, as well as the opportunity to provide feedback to help improve the overall user experience of the Surface Tablet. As with any beta product, there may be some bugs or glitches that have not yet been fully resolved, but the Surface team is constantly working to address and fix these issues. To participate in the Surface Tablet's beta site experience, you can sign up through Microsoft's website or by contacting their customer support
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Does anyone have one of the new Surface Tablets? It's a micro-soft product. Just wondering if it would work well with the new Beta Site.

It should be fine with Beta website but you can not use the app on that tablet. Only the iPad tablet has an app...and the iPhone and Android phones.

I have the surface and it is an amazing product! I use the Beta site and it works great. App is for phones.

I've heard good things about Surface. However I have a Kindle Fire and love it. Great price too.

BethCooks4U said:
It should be fine with Beta website but you can not use the app on that tablet. Only the iPad tablet has an app...and the iPhone and Android phones.

IS that new? The app is for andriod phones? When I talked to Pampered Chef a few months ago, the app was only available for Ipad or Iphone, and nothing else. That is one reason I didn't get an android tablet, or upgrade my phone to an android.

What is the Surface Tablet?

The Surface Tablet is a line of touchscreen-based tablet computers developed and manufactured by Microsoft.

What is the "Beta Site Experience"?

The "Beta Site Experience" refers to the testing phase of a website or software, where users are invited to try out and provide feedback on the product before it is officially released.

What can users expect from the Surface Tablet's beta site experience?

Users can expect to have access to the latest features and updates, as well as the opportunity to provide feedback to help improve the overall user experience of the Surface Tablet.

Are there any known issues with the Surface Tablet's beta site experience?

As with any beta product, there may be some bugs or glitches that have not yet been fully resolved. However, the Surface team is constantly working to address and fix these issues.

How can I participate in the Surface Tablet's beta site experience?

You can sign up to be a part of the beta testing program through Microsoft's website or by contacting their customer support team. Keep in mind that not all applicants may be selected to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • KCPChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom