• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's $300 Pampered Chef Show - 5 Guests, 5 Possible Shows & a Recruit!

In summary, the conversation discussed the success of the speaker's mother as a Pampered Chef host, with consistent high sales and hosting a show to help the speaker maintain their consultant status. Despite some initial setbacks, the show resulted in 2 bookings and 5 potential future shows and recruits, showcasing the mother's skills as a networker and example of success for inexperienced consultants.
ChefMommyinOC
My mother has been a Pampered Chef host for years for my Director, and now for me. She's always had $800+ shows, and is my top 5 for top shows with $1100+ show. Earlier in the month, I was discussing with her that I'd like to have an open house showcasing the new products (I had no shows in Feburary and at the time was very close to becoming inactive and losing the 1 consultant I have under me). She decided she wanted to host a show since most of my customers are her frequent guests at her shows. I agreed that she would host the show (and I would not do my open house) and we set a date. Well, two weeks she postponed the date to the 27th. Then, she didn't even get the invites out to people until 3 DAYS BEFORE her show! She had two very small outside orders from her work the day of the show, and we had only 5 guests at the show! 2 had been past hosts and 1 had been a past catalog host. The show sales are just over $300 (sad for me since my average show is $640, but at least I won't go inactive).

But, I got 2 bookings (with dates) at the show (one from a past host, one from a new-to-me customer), a third tentative booking from a friend of one of the outside orders (who happens to be a past host), a fourth tentative booking (fundraiser) from my mom's coworker, a fifth tentative show from an executive at my mom's work, AND a possible recruit from another coworker's daughter! That's 5 possible shows and recruit from a 5 guest show! Yay Mom!:D

My mom is not a professional Pampered Chef consultant, but she has had amazing success with her shows. She knows how to network and how to get people interested in the products. She is a great example of how even the most inexperienced consultants can have success with Pampered Chef if they are willing to put in the effort.

Wow, that's amazing! Your mom may have had a small show, but it sounds like it was still a success in terms of potential bookings and even a possible recruit. It just goes to show that even small shows can have a big impact. Your mom must be a great host and really know how to get people excited about the products. Keep up the good work and I hope those potential bookings turn into actual shows for you. Good luck!

1. How do I host a "Mom's $300 Pampered Chef Show"?

To host a "Mom's $300 Pampered Chef Show", simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the show. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your show a success.

2. What does the "5 Guests, 5 Possible Shows & a Recruit!" mean?

This means that by inviting 5 guests to your show, you have the potential to earn enough in sales to host 5 more shows for free. Additionally, if one of your guests decides to join as a consultant, you will receive a recruiting bonus.

3. How much do I need to spend to have a "Mom's $300 Pampered Chef Show"?

There is no set amount that you need to spend to have a "Mom's $300 Pampered Chef Show". However, it is recommended that you and your guests have a minimum combined purchase of $300 in order to earn the host rewards.

4. Can I choose the theme for my "Mom's $300 Pampered Chef Show"?

Yes, you can choose the theme for your show. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to determine which products and recipes best fit your chosen theme.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a "Mom's $300 Pampered Chef Show"?

Hosting a "Mom's $300 Pampered Chef Show" not only allows you to earn free products, but also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and learn about Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools. Additionally, you have the potential to earn discounts and other rewards by hosting a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • CathyP
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies