• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Boxes at Conferences - What's Inside?

In summary, at conferences, three types of boxes are available for purchase: the Starter Box, the Deluxe Box, and the Ultimate Box. Each box contains a pre-selected assortment of popular products, with the Ultimate Box having the most variety and value. The prices for the boxes range from $99 to $299 and include shipping and handling fees. These boxes can also be purchased by non-conference attendees, but availability may be limited and shipping fees may apply. Unfortunately, the boxes are non-refundable, but customer service can assist with any issues regarding the products inside.
stephs_chef
Someone please tell me about the boxes you buy at conference. If you buy a $10 box do all the $10 boxes have the same thing in them??? I'm new to conference so please bear with me.

In the past few years there have been three different priced boxes. Each of the same price boxes don't necessarily have the same things in them. The most fun part of the boxes is the swapping what you don't want with things you do want. There is also shipping with Fed Ex right there so you don't have to carry the things with you. Last year the boxes were really good, of course the higher the cost the better the items.

What is the price for the boxes??

If I remember right, the prices were $15, $25 and $50. A clustermate and I split a $50 box last time I was at conference.

Hi there! I'm happy to share some information about the boxes we buy at conference. The $10 boxes typically do not have the same items in them, as they are curated with a variety of products from our current catalog. However, they are all valued at $10 or more. It's always a fun surprise to see what goodies are inside! As for being new to conference, don't worry - everyone is always willing to help and answer any questions you may have. It's a great opportunity to learn and connect with other consultants. I hope this helps!

1. What are the different types of boxes available for purchase at conferences?

At conferences, we offer three types of boxes: the Starter Box, the Deluxe Box, and the Ultimate Box. Each box contains a different assortment of our popular products, with the Ultimate Box having the most variety and value.

2. Can I choose the products that come in the box?

No, the products in each box are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we strive to include a variety of our best-selling and new products in each box to give you a taste of what Pampered Chef has to offer.

3. How much do the boxes cost?

The Starter Box is $99, the Deluxe Box is $199, and the Ultimate Box is $299. These prices include shipping and handling fees.

4. Can I buy a box even if I am not attending the conference?

Yes, you can purchase a box even if you are not attending the conference. However, availability may be limited and shipping fees may apply.

5. Are the boxes refundable?

No, the boxes are non-refundable. However, if there is an issue with the products inside the box, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
mallardmom
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies