• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Box Prices: Find Out the Cost for Your Next Gift!

In summary, there are surprise boxes available for purchase from the company, with price points of $10, $15, $25, and $50. These boxes contain a variety of items, including recently retired and older products. The cost of shipping is taken out of the consultant's commission when purchasing the boxes. Some consultants may not be aware of this and may ask for additional payment. The surprise boxes do not include tax and can be paid for with cash or a PC debit/credit card.
milkangel
I am having my director get me some and i was just woundering how much they are this time?

I know they have $50 boxes and $25 boxes.

anyone want to share what was in the surprise boxes? I always enjoy seeing what they have dug out of the storage from years past.

Shawnna said:
anyone want to share what was in the surprise boxes? I always enjoy seeing what they have dug out of the storage from years past.

I'm waiting to find out too! So I can get one from my Cluster mates!

I think somebody said they have a $10 box too, and maybe a $15 (they did last year.)Last year I got at least 3 boxes and they had quick stir pitchers, table linnens and little things like the Halloween "My Safe Cutter," the old corer, etc.I too would like to know the prices and the difference between the boxes (like "recently retired" and "oldies but goodies.")

Price points are $10, $15, $25, and $50 this year :)

Thanks so much, Melissa!

Is there tax on them?

My clustermate got me a $10 and a $25 .. not a $10 and a $15, so I have to go to the bank and make a deposit.

Also she made a big deal on my HOME answering machine about needing my address ... so I'm guessing she lost the first e-mail, which had my address AND cel phone number. She said she couldn't afford shipping ... I never asked her to pay for it ... doesn't it come out of your next commission??

My poor cluster mate! I expect to get a call EARLY ... if it's later, I hope she calls the cell!

Hi Di - They found me by putting in my consultant number. I had to pay for the boxes with either cash or my pc debit/credit card and shipping was taken out of my commission, after i gave them my consultant number. Did she have your consultant number? They found my address when they entered mine. Tax was not charged on the boxes. Oldies and goodies was 10 and 15, and surprise packs 25 and 50.

I reached her today ... she did find my address after she called. So yes, she had my consultant ID, address and cel phone number in one email and the rest of my pc debit card number on the other.She really didn't understand the shipping coming out of the commission part and seemed convinced that my pc debit card would get hit for $52 for the surprise boxes!Oh well, it all worked out in the end ... were the $25 retired items also?(And SHHHHHH! She felt so bad that she had not extended this offer to others and really doesn't want people in the cluster to find out!)

1. What is included in a Surprise Box?

The contents of a Surprise Box vary, but typically include a mix of popular Pampered Chef products, exclusive items, and limited edition items. Each Surprise Box is different and can contain cookware, kitchen tools, cookbooks, and more.

2. How much does a Surprise Box cost?

The cost of a Surprise Box varies depending on the contents and value of the items inside. However, Surprise Boxes typically range from $50 to $100.

3. Can I choose what is included in my Surprise Box?

No, the contents of Surprise Boxes are predetermined and cannot be customized. This adds to the excitement and surprise of receiving the box!

4. Are Surprise Boxes available for purchase year-round?

No, Surprise Boxes are only available for purchase during certain times of the year, typically around major holidays or special events. Be sure to follow Pampered Chef on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on when Surprise Boxes are available for purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange items from a Surprise Box?

Unfortunately, items from Surprise Boxes cannot be returned or exchanged as they are sold as a bundle. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • wadesgirl