• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supposed to Do a Show This Coming Tuesday Night

In summary, when a customer cancels a show, it's important to be understanding and offer alternate options. Suggesting a catalog show or booking a show at a later date are great options. Following up with the customer and reaching out to potential hosts can also help to fill any gaps in your schedule and grow your business.
keynibear
I was supposed to do a show this coming Tuesday night. The host texted me today, cancelling her show. We are trying to choose an alternate date, but it's not looking good. She is not available on the empty days I have left this month, and they couple of days she suggested I have one show scheduled, and then on the 28th I will be at the race.

I did suggest a Saturday afternoon show instead of an evening show (which she is not available Sat evenings). Any other day I would have to take off from my regular job in order to do her show. I work a rotating schedule at work, so it's difficult to find some free time.

I did suggest that she continue as a catalog show instead. She is supposed to let me know tomorrow at church.

What do you do when customers cancel their shows?

I understand that sometimes it can't be helped, but I am trying to figure out how to best handle situations like these. In this particular case, I think that offering a catalog show as an alternate option is a great idea. It allows the customer to still get their products without having to rearrange their schedule. It also gives them the time they need to decide if they really want to go ahead with a home show. You can also suggest that they book a show at a later date, when they are available. If they decide not to have a home show, you can still offer them the opportunity to shop online or through your catalog. That way, they can still take advantage of any discounts or sales that you might be offering. You could also follow up with them in a few weeks to see if they are interested in scheduling a show at a later date. In addition, you could also use the cancelled show as an opportunity to reach out to other potential customers. You can contact them and ask if they would be interested in hosting a show. This can help to fill up some of the gaps in your calendar and help to build your business.

When customers cancel their shows, it can be disappointing and frustrating, especially if you have put in time and effort to prepare for it. However, it is important to remain professional and understanding in these situations. Here are a few steps you can take when a customer cancels their show:1. Communicate with the customer: Reach out to the customer and find out the reason for the cancellation. This will help you understand their situation and see if there is anything you can do to accommodate them.2. Offer alternatives: If the customer is unable to reschedule the show, offer alternative options such as a catalog show or online party. This will allow them to still make purchases and support your business.3. Be understanding: It is important to be understanding and empathetic towards the customer's situation. They may have a valid reason for cancelling, and it is important to respect their decision.4. Follow up: After the initial conversation, follow up with the customer to see if they are still interested in hosting a show in the future. Let them know that you value their business and would love to work with them again in the future.5. Keep a positive attitude: It can be discouraging when a customer cancels their show, but it is important to stay positive and not take it personally. Remember that there will be other opportunities for shows and focus on the customers who are still interested in hosting.Overall, it is important to handle cancellations with professionalism and understanding. By offering alternatives and keeping a positive attitude, you can turn a cancelled show into a potential future opportunity.

1. What is the best time to host a Pampered Chef show?

The best time to host a Pampered Chef show is typically in the evening during the week, such as on a Tuesday night. This allows for more guests to attend after work and school.

2. How long does a Pampered Chef show usually last?

A Pampered Chef show typically lasts about 2 hours, but can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of show being hosted.

3. What can I expect at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, learn about our products, and have the opportunity to purchase items and earn rewards. It's a fun and interactive experience!

4. Do I have to purchase anything at the show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef show. However, we do offer special discounts and rewards for those who do make purchases.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef show at my home?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef show at your home is a great way to earn free products and have a fun gathering with your friends and family. Our consultants will bring all the necessary supplies and products for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
magentablue