1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Supporting our new recruits

1. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

In another thread for increasing sales I read something that I've heard more than once. Someone missed a first 30 or 90 day goal by a few cents or dollars. It also happened to my first recruit. He's still upset about it 3 years later. I wasn't much help to him because I was also a new recruit a month before. As we get recruits, we need to support them as much as possible. Mostly by keeping track of their first months sales and keeping them informed about their progress.

May 4, 2009
  2. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I agree Bobby. If I ever get a recruit I will help by supporting and watching their totals.

May 4, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

The new Consultant Connection is great for that. I knew my Recruit had a show to submit on Thursday and when I didn't see it, I gave her a call. She had just put it in. It helps me to keep up with her totals and when I get more, it will help a lot on keeping up on those! That would be so frustrating to miss by only a few dollars...

May 4, 2009
Have something to add?