• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get Better Support for My Consultant?

In summary, Pampered Chef's customer support can be contacted through phone, email, or their website. They offer a satisfaction guarantee and allow returns within 30 days for a full refund. The time it takes to receive a replacement for a damaged or defective product varies and it is recommended to contact customer support for any changes or cancellations to an order. Pampered Chef also offers a limited lifetime guarantee on their products.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a new consultant who I can feel slipping away because of the crappy service she is receiving from home office.

Back in February she ordered her business building package - she wrote a note to please send her the spring paperwork and they sent her the fall stuff. She called they said they would send a new box out right away.

Long story short - she still doesn't have her stuff. They have no record of it ever being ordered. she is transfered from person to person, put on hold, told to leave a message, no one ever calls her back and they still haven't mailed her order!

What do I do? I've emailed my home office support person and my executive but nothing is getting resolved. :mad:

I did that. :( Still nothing.

Talk to your National.

cmdtrgd said:
Talk to your National.

We dont' have a National.....I still haven't heard anything about this. She still doesn't have her package. I'm going to be making more calls today. So frustrating.

Then talk with your highest Executive. Just keep talking with people. Maybe even email Jean Jonas and see what happens. Usually her secretary reads and responds to the emails.

1. How do I contact Pampered Chef's customer support?

You can contact Pampered Chef's customer support by phone, email, or through their website. Their phone number is 1-888-687-2433 and their email is [email protected]. You can also fill out a support form on their website.

2. Can I return a product for a refund?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee and allows returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. You can return the product by mail or by bringing it to a local consultant or store.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement for a damaged or defective product?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for a damaged or defective product varies depending on the product and your location. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for a replacement to be shipped out.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to an order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes or cancel an order, contact Pampered Chef's customer support as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request before the order is processed and shipped.

5. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime guarantee on their products. If a product is found to be defective due to materials or workmanship, they will replace it for free. Some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the product's specific warranty before making a claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies