• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Supplies for Your Business on the New Web - Commission-Free!

In summary, to place an order for supplies on the new web, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Order Supplies" section. There is no commission fee for ordering supplies, and tracking your order is possible through the "Order History" section. Only Pampered Chef consultants can order supplies for their business. Discounts and promotions are also available for ordering supplies on the new web, which can be found in the "Special Offers" section.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I have been searching abd can not find where to order Supply's on the new Web thought I would rey. I went ro Business found non commission orders then there is nothing there to put in an order
anyone know how ?????

At the very top right corner of consultant's corner there is a shopping cart. Next to it says 'product cart'. Click on that and scroll down to select supply order.

Mine wasn't there. It was blank, no drop down. But they have now fixed it so check again. It might be working for you too now. If not call tech support.

I am all set thanks submited a supply order last night
Thanks

I had no problem placing a supply order and I have received it. The packing list does not show the Spring/Summer mini catalogs I ordered although I got 3 packets (I was thinking I ordered 4). How can I find the record of my order on the new web? Hope someone can point me in the right direction,
I also thought it was weird that they sent me a packet of Fall/Winter mini catalogs & they were listed on the packing slip, so until I saw the note at the bottom saying they were a complimentary pack I though 'oh no.....how did I manage to order the wrong packet?". I really do not need any more of those mini catalogs.......

Put a sticker on the fall/winter minis like many use on the old full-size catalog about contacting you to see a new catalog. Leave these in the waiting rooms of doctors, dentists, chiropractors, etc.

1. How do I place an order for supplies on the new web?

To place an order for supplies on the new web, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Order Supplies" section. From there, you can browse and select the items you need and complete the checkout process.

2. Is there a commission fee for ordering supplies on the new web?

No, there is no commission fee for ordering supplies on the new web. You will only be charged for the cost of the supplies and any applicable shipping fees.

3. Can I order supplies for my business on the new web if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the option to order supplies for your business on the new web is only available for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact us for more information.

4. Can I track my supply order on the new web?

Yes, you can track your supply order on the new web by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

5. Are there any discounts available for ordering supplies on the new web?

Yes, there are various discounts and promotions available for ordering supplies on the new web. These discounts may change from time to time, so be sure to check the "Special Offers" section for the most up-to-date deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • koeverson
  • Products and Tips
Replies