• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Alternatives to Nancy's for Business Supplies

In summary, some of the sites that the speaker used to get supplies and/or other items to help their business include: TheBooster.com, Printing custom labels, cards, stationery, free from Business Enhancements Inc., Vistaprint.com, and Make sure you get the stuff FREE and only pay shipping from Printful.
Leigh0725
Just curious what sites you use to get supplies and/or other items to help your business? Just looking for other options since Nancy's won't be an option after the end of this month. I'm not a fan of Merril's. I have order from Express Yourself. Just curious if there was anything else out there.

:)

I thought these were REALLY CUTE!
http://www.businessenhancements.com/

Business Enhancements Inc

melissa
i love their guest list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vistaprint.com (a lot of us use this for business cards, postcards, etc.) Make sure you get the stuff FREE and only pay shipping. We have noticed if you purchase something SMALL at regular price, shipping costs will be much less than if you are getting all free items. They are running a FREE sale now through the 20th. Once you order from them they will send you emails with specials all of the time!

I like TheBooster.com too! Their stickers are fun, and you can join a key pack club for $15 a month. They'll send you stickers and business builing supplies ina different theme every month.

I am partial to Vista. I love that site.

KellyTheChef said:
Vistaprint.com (a lot of us use this for business cards, postcards, etc.) Make sure you get the stuff FREE and only pay shipping. We have noticed if you purchase something SMALL at regular price, shipping costs will be much less than if you are getting all free items. They are running a FREE sale now through the 20th. Once you order from them they will send you emails with specials all of the time!

Vista Print ROCKS....

I whipped these up.. I am going to try something new this fall. All of my customers are going to get thank you post cards. A bit pricey for postage, but they might keep it around and when I call to do customer care,they might want to use it. I got a 100 for $5.24, so I am going to use them up and see if they generate any business.

I also did thank you cards for the hostess after the show, and a card thanking them for booking and a save the date type of thing.

My business is a constant work in progress!

Attachments

• thank you front.jpg
    thank you front.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 430
  • thank you view.jpg
    thank you view.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 368
heather9892 said:
melissa
i love their guest list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I noticed these as well. However, I am a little skeptical, as I want to see how clear the labels are. Sometimes with those transfer type sheets, the last page isn't very legible. If anyone has, I curious to know what you thought.

That guest list looks a lot like the labels from HO, and I've found with those that the 3rd sheet isn't usually legible. It would be horrible if you had to spend additional time (and money) to create labels because they couldn't be used.

Chozengirl said:
http://www.businessenhancements.com/

I love their Guest Information Cards! At $0.05 each I think it is probably what I spend to print that out at home...

If that guest list works it would be a HUGE timesaver!

GourmetGirl said:
I love their Guest Information Cards! At $0.05 each I think it is probably what I spend to print that out at home...

Those are awesome! And easy to file!:D

Dawn4 said:
I am partial to Vista. I love that site.
So was I until I accidently clicked on an "extra" they were offering during my check out (I wanted to see a larger version) and it suddenly added 2 of that item and while I was trying to figure out how to delete them a screen came up saying my sale had been completed and I was checked out.:eek:

I called immediately and they said it was processing and they couldn't do anything. 3 calls later someone said it was cancelled but it was delivered the other day. That free stamp is costing me a lot - the note pads are no where worth what they charged even if I wanted them! Worse part of the whole thing is that the free stamp I originally wanted was missing from the box (the casing was there but not the stamp with my info!). So I called again and got a recording that the offices were closed for the safety of the employees during the hurricaine. So I am waiting until it is over and I'll try again.

Of course I have them all in my prayers and am glad they are being careful and hopefully safe.

Denarella said:
Those are awesome! And easy to file!:D

So do you use these? and if so, what size are they? Thanks!

~alison

GourmetGirl said:
So do you use these? and if so, what size are they? Thanks!

~alison

The size is under the picture. I just ordered them now.

1. Can Pampered Chef provide high-quality business supplies at a competitive price?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of business supplies, including cookware, serving dishes, kitchen tools and gadgets, at affordable prices. Our products are carefully crafted with quality materials to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.

2. Are there any eco-friendly options available for business supplies?

Yes, we have a variety of eco-friendly business supplies, such as bamboo utensils, reusable silicone food storage bags, and sustainable kitchen towels. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and offering environmentally friendly options to our customers.

3. Can I customize business supplies with my company's logo or branding?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization services for business supplies. You can add your company's logo or branding to select products, making them perfect for corporate gifts or promotional items.

4. Are there any bulk discounts available for large orders?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for large orders of business supplies. Our customer service team can assist you in finding the best pricing options for your needs.

5. Can I place recurring orders for business supplies?

Yes, we offer a recurring order option for business supplies. You can set up a schedule for regular deliveries of your favorite products, making it easy to keep your supplies fully stocked at all times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefRenee
  • cmcchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • baychef