• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen Lapboards? I May Be Crazy...Anything Is Possible!

In summary, lapboards are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for a variety of tasks, including food preparation and serving. They are also dishwasher safe and heat resistant, but caution should be taken when handling hot dishes. To clean, simply use warm soapy water or a mild abrasive cleaner. While lapboards come in a variety of designs and sizes, customization options are not currently available from Pampered Chef.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
I may be crazy...anything is possible!!!
I swear I have seen lapboards on our supply orders in PP. Maybe it was a couple of years ago, who knows maybe I am just dreaming?? I can't seem to find them now. :confused: Do any of you have any idea where they are??

Or can you just tell me if I am delusional?? :eek:

Any help would be appreciated!!

MerrillThey use to be at Town and Country and now you can purchase them through the New Vendor Merrill.

heat123 said:
They use to be at Town and Country and now you can purchase them through the New Vendor Merrill.

Thank you!! I am only have delusional....PERFECT!! I don't know what made me think I had seen them in PP.
Guess I am getting old or something!!

Thanks again!!

1. What are lapboards used for?

Lapboards are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as chopping, kneading dough, rolling out pastry, and serving dishes. They provide a portable and stable surface for food preparation and can also be used as a serving tray.

2. Are lapboards dishwasher safe?

Yes, most lapboards from Pampered Chef are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to check the product care instructions to be sure.

3. Can lapboards be used for hot dishes?

Yes, lapboards are heat resistant and can be used as a trivet for hot dishes. It is important to note that they may still get warm, so caution should be taken when handling hot dishes on a lapboard.

4. How do I clean my lapboard?

Lapboards can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. For tougher stains, a mild abrasive cleaner can be used. Avoid using sharp objects on the lapboard as it can scratch the surface.

5. Can I customize my lapboard?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of lapboard designs and sizes to choose from. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer customization options for lapboards. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, so stay tuned for any updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • baychef