• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies for Pampered Chef: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, if you have not ordered from PP before, you may be charged more then $3.50 for shipping. You can reduce the shipping cost by ordering non commission orders and finding an order on PP.
bejams
This is my first supply order since starting PC. I really don't know what to order other than catalogs and PP reciepts. I am going to order door prizes, and recipe cards. I started to order from PP and my shipping was $8.32.Why is it only $3.50 on the order form? My director told me not to order alot of things because it would cut down on my profit, but I worry that I won't have the tools I need to do a good job. I thank you for any sugesstions in advance.

I was having this problem, too. Maybe the same thing happened to you that happened to me. A couple of days ago, I thought I was going to work on a supply order, so I went to that screen on PP, but then got busy doing something else (probably related to my 16 month old!) So today I opened another screen to work on a supply order, and when I got through, I saw that my shipping was higher than it should have been. I saw that the screen I opened the other day sort of "saved" an order for me, although I had put nothing in. What I mean is, if I went to "find order," it was in the list. I deleted that empty order, then the shipping on my actual order was the rate it should have been. So I think if the system thinks you've already ordered that month, they won't give you the once a month discount rate.

I really hope that made sense!

You should not pay more then 3.50 if you haven't done any supply orders yet. You get one a month at the 3.50 rate. Go on PP and check non commission orders and select find an order. It will list all orders you are for supplies, samples, replacement parts. You should not have any since you haven't placed any orders. If you clicked on add a supply order and didn't do anything that may be out there. select that and delete it and the shipping should change on the order you want to send.

As for supplies, If you have/don't have, the post card invites, host planners, and sales receipts for the new selling season. Don't order spring/summer sales receipts you'll have way more then you need. I would also order the door prize slips if you don't have them and recipe cards are good if they are the new season or if you need the old season for a show in august. I do the opportunity brouchu and do you do door prizes, if you don't have them then order a sample of coffee or seasonings. You don't need much so don't go crazy for supplies. You can always borrow some if you need it, but I find I end up with extra sometimes if I order too many. Hope that helps.
:)

You get one order each month at the $3.50 rate. If you order more than that, you pay a higher shipping rate.

Did you start an order and then close out PP then open it up again and start a new order? Maybe you didn't send it, but had more than one order in PP.

Door prize slips?What is a door prize slip?

It's a slip that you had out to everyone at a kitchen show and have them fill it out completely. It's an easy way to get someone's information b/c sometimes people don't fill out their order forms entirely. You then gather all the slips and then give something away such as a cake tester or a twixit clip. Something small that you can get on the supply order sheet. ;)

Thanks, I ordered before I read this, but thank you all so much. I don't know what I would do without this site. I will just learn as I go. Still loving it.

Paperwork/Supply Order QuestionThere are items that say NO CHARGE FOR FIRST PACK, but when I enter them in PP, they are not coming up that way. How do I enter them so that I am not charged for my first one?

Just put an X in the box under "NC"...it should take away the charge!

It won't let me do that. Any other suggestions?

I just did my supply order and it won't let you put a x next to items that aren't N/C. Look at you supply order form in your changeover kit and it will say which items are N/C. Click the box next to those items and it should work! Mine did! :)

:p Never mind. I figured it out. I was trying to tab over to the N/C column and physically put an X there. Then I tried to "right click" that column and it asked me if I wanted to delete it. :eek: Then, almost by accident, I did a simple left click of the mouse, and tada! There it was. Thanks for your help!

ConsultantI was charged $12-something for shipping on my very first supply order, but was later credited for it on my first commission check.

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef supplies?

To place an order for Pampered Chef supplies, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you in placing your order and answer any questions you may have.

2. Can I order Pampered Chef supplies online?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef supplies online through our website. Simply create an account and add the items you wish to purchase to your cart. You can then proceed to checkout and complete your order.

3. How long does it take for Pampered Chef supplies to be delivered?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef supplies can vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef supplies?

There is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef supplies. You can order as little or as much as you need. However, some consultants may have a minimum order requirement for their personal business, so it is best to check with them beforehand.

5. Can I return or exchange Pampered Chef supplies?

Yes, you can return or exchange Pampered Chef supplies within 30 days of purchase. The items must be in their original condition and packaging. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • HealthNut