• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's new in the supply orders for the upcoming season?

In summary, the new season supply orders will be available on P3. You can get a resealable bulk size bag of the popular rubs and southwest seasoning for $12 per bag.
DeeDee616
Anyone know what will be new on the supply orders for the new season? Is it already in P3 yet? Or do you know when it will be in P3?

Thanks!
Danielle

Monday! :D

At SL they said that you can get a bundle of rubs plus southwest seasoning for 50% off on the supply order. I am excited to see that. I don't remember the specific rubs they have bundled together for us but they are the more popular ones.

NewbyPChef said:
At SL they said that you can get a bundle of rubs plus southwest seasoning for 50% off on the supply order. I am excited to see that. I don't remember the specific rubs they have bundled together for us but they are the more popular ones.

It's not just a bundle. It's a resealable bulk size bag! Equivalent to 6 bottles of rub or 4 bottles of the seasoning. $12 per bag.

NooraK said:
It's not just a bundle. It's a resealable bulk size bag! Equivalent to 6 bottles of rub or 4 bottles of the seasoning. $12 per bag.

I'm so excited about those! I'm sad the Greek Rub isn't one of those. I use that a lot. Well, not for show recipes but for me. Since it's not used in a lot of show recipes, I can see why it's not one of the bulk options, and I'm okay with that. I know my reasons for wanting it in bulk are arguably uncooth.

They also announced that several of the products in the featured recipes would be available at a discount on the supply form.
I haven't received my change over kit yet, so if someone has that info, would you kindly post it? (Of course, tomorrow is just a day away...) :blushing:

mini mix n scraper
chili lime rub
mango wedger
veggie wedger
manual food processor

It's not in the CO info, at least not what I was picturing. I thought that say, the avocado peeler, would be at a discount, so we can cross sell those. But no info in CO about it. I think I'll use my all purpose spreader though.

magentablue said:
It's not in the CO info, at least not what I was picturing. I thought that say, the avocado peeler, would be at a discount, so we can cross sell those. But no info in CO about it. I think I'll use my all purpose spreader though.

I think it is supposed to be on the new supply list.

The new supply list is on P3. The 'old' products available at a discount (for use in featured recipes) are:

- pineapple wedger @ $11
- serrated peeler @ $5
- citrus press @ $11.25
- Large Cutting board @ $18

NooraK said:

where is this? What are the numbers or what are they officially called?

Did anyone else see that they have a "Spice Turn-about Tote" for sale now ($18)?THere is no picture in the fact sheet- anyone know which this is? (the green one, or one modified?)

Barry Carlton said:
where is this? What are the numbers or what are they officially called?

Go under CC-> Managing your Business-> Samples/Supplies. There is a Paperwork/Supply Order form list PDF. That's a good reference for what is available. There are product descriptions and sometimes photos if you go to the "Download Center" tab, and then the "Supply Order Fact Sheet".

You can order directly in P3 under a 'non-commission' order. Just select "Supply" as your order type. But having those forms I mentioned above makes it easy to see what there is to order and what the numbers are, versus looking them up in P3. :D

esavvymom said:
Did anyone else see that they have a "Spice Turn-about Tote" for sale now ($18)?

THere is no picture in the fact sheet- anyone know which this is? (the green one, or one modified?)

No picture but it says it is black - no other details.

BethCooks4U said:
No picture but it says it is black - no other details.

Black would be better for ME personally...just curious if it was the same type of tote as the one last year they gave as the incentive...with the pockets on the outside, etc.

I'm in no rush. :)

What is a supply order?

A supply order is a request for new items or materials needed for a specific purpose or project.

How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, you can either fill out a physical form or submit an online request through a designated platform or system.

Can I request any type of item in a supply order?

Most supply orders have specific guidelines and limitations on what items can be requested. It's important to check with your organization or department for their specific policies.

How long does it take for a supply order to be processed?

The processing time for a supply order varies depending on the organization and the type of items requested. It's best to check with your supervisor or the supply department for an estimated timeline.

What should I do if I need to make changes to my supply order?

If you need to make changes to your supply order, it's important to contact the supply department or your supervisor as soon as possible. They will inform you of the necessary steps to take for the changes to be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Senkimekia