• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Woes: Out-of-Stock Catalogs Already?

In summary, if the product you want to order is out of stock in the catalog, you can check back in a few days as our supply team is constantly working to restock popular items. However, we are currently unable to take orders for out-of-stock items. We cannot guarantee that the product will be available again in the future, but we encourage you to check back periodically. If you would like to be notified when an out-of-stock product becomes available again, you can sign up for our email newsletter. And if one item is out of stock, you can still place an order for other products, which will be shipped to you while the out-of-stock item will be backordered and shipped to you as soon as it becomes available.
Shawnna
Gold Member
So, I received my supply order today...catalogs on backorder...really? How can catalogs for a season that started 5 days ago be on backorder? How can I do business without catalogs?

Aren't they reprinting catalogs due to mistakes? That's probably why...

I thought they were reprinting minis not the full catalog.

They had issues in the full catalog too. But others also pointed out that it could be because so many people ordered mass quantities at the end of February to avoid paying higher shipping charges.

My guess is it is a combination of both. Reprinting and mass ordering. I am sure you will have them soon!

1. What should I do if the product I want to order is out of stock in the catalog?

If the product you want to order is currently out of stock in the catalog, please check back in a few days. Our supply team is constantly working to restock popular items and it may become available again soon.

2. Can I still place an order for an out-of-stock item?

Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders for out-of-stock items at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your patience as we work to restock our products.

3. Will the out-of-stock product be available again in the future?

We cannot guarantee that an out-of-stock product will be available again in the future. However, we are always working to restock popular items and encourage you to check back periodically.

4. How can I be notified when an out-of-stock product becomes available again?

If you would like to be notified when an out-of-stock product becomes available again, please sign up for our email newsletter. We regularly send updates on product availability and new releases.

5. Can I still place an order for other products if one item is out of stock?

Yes, you can still place an order for other products even if one item is out of stock. We will ship the available items to you and the out-of-stock item will be backordered and shipped to you as soon as it becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Andreamd8
Replies
Views
rlombas