• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Identifying 9208, 9273 & EF40 Labels & Stickers

In summary, the purpose of identifying 9208, 9273, and EF40 labels and stickers is to ensure the correct product is used for its intended purpose. These labels correspond to specific products or ingredients and using the wrong one can result in incorrect measurements or safety hazards. A 9208 label is a small square sticker with a white background and black lettering, typically found on packaging or the bottom of products. A 9273 label is a round sticker with a white background and black lettering, usually indicating the product's expiration date or batch number. An EF40 label is a rectangular sticker with a white background and black lettering and is often found on bulk items or larger packaging, providing the product name, SKU number,
heat123
Silver Member
I was wondering if any knows what these items are exactly:

9208- PC lables for customers
9273-Stickers for home office
ef40-guest address labels

thanks!

The PC Labels for Customers are clear with a black PC logo on them. The stickers for the home office have the address info on them I believe and the guest address labels are a new item that was included in the changeover kit. At least that is my assumption.

thank you!just needed to know before supply ordering! :)

stickers for home officeThese are weird - have flourescent colors, with a solid black number in the middle - no idea what the colors or numbers are for.

Home office labels are used for submitting shows by mail (different colors for different show types) for those unable to use PP. At least, thats what they were for way back when... :eek:

What is the purpose of identifying 9208, 9273 & EF40 labels and stickers?

The purpose of identifying these labels and stickers is to ensure that the correct product is being used for the intended purpose. Each label or sticker corresponds to a specific product or ingredient, and using the wrong one can result in incorrect measurements or even safety hazards.

How do I identify a 9208 label?

A 9208 label is a small square sticker with a white background and black lettering. It will typically have the product name and SKU number printed on it. It is often found on packaging or on the bottom of products.

What does a 9273 label indicate?

A 9273 label is a round sticker with a white background and black lettering. It is typically found on products and indicates the product's expiration date or batch number. This information is important for tracking and ensuring the freshness of the product.

How can I identify an EF40 label?

An EF40 label is a rectangular sticker with a white background and black lettering. It will have the product name and SKU number, as well as the weight or volume of the product. This label is often found on bulk items or larger packaging.

What should I do if I cannot find a label or sticker on a product?

If you cannot find a label or sticker on a product, it is important to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative for assistance. They can help you identify the product and ensure that it is safe to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ann Marie Chao
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ann Marie Chao
  • TriciaAnn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Lexif424