• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Supplies: What Can You Get?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of free supplies for consultants, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. These supplies are earned by meeting sales goals set by the company and can be tailored to fit individual needs. The supplies are of high quality and additional free supplies can be earned through the Host Program and Consultant Referral Program.
jnsr96
anyone know what you can order on supply that comes up free?

Just click the icon next to where the item number is to be entered to get a list of items available. Then click on price, the items will be sorted by price so you can decide what you need from there.

You can get a pack of host planning guides and a set of consultant agreements free once a month.

Enter JT76 for the Trivet, if you have not already ordered that. We just get one FREE,
at the beginning of the season, if we remember to put the code in. If you went to National, you probably already have it.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question. There are a few different items that can be ordered on supply and come up as "free" - these are typically promotional items that are offered to consultants as incentives or rewards. Some examples include: the Consultant Kit (when signing up as a new consultant), host rewards, and certain special promotions or sales that may be offered periodically. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What kind of free supplies can I get from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of free supplies for our consultants, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. These supplies are essential for hosting cooking parties and showcasing our products to potential customers.

2. How do I qualify for free supplies as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To qualify for free supplies, you must meet certain sales goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level within the company and the time of year. However, with hard work and dedication, it is possible to earn free supplies regularly.

3. Can I choose which free supplies I receive?

Yes, you can choose which free supplies you receive from Pampered Chef. We offer a wide range of options, and you can tailor your free supplies to fit your specific needs. However, please note that some supplies may only be available at certain sales levels.

4. Are the free supplies from Pampered Chef of good quality?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality products to our customers and consultants. Our free supplies are no exception. We want you to have the best experience possible, and that starts with providing top-notch supplies to help you succeed.

5. Can I earn additional free supplies besides those offered by Pampered Chef?

Yes, besides the free supplies offered by Pampered Chef, you can also earn rewards through our Host Program and our Consultant Referral Program. These rewards can include additional free supplies, discounts, and other perks to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • sandilou