• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies: Is Mail Your Only Option?

In summary, it typically takes 5-7 business days for mail orders to be processed and shipped, with an additional 3-5 business days for delivery. A tracking number will be provided for customers to track their orders. There is no minimum order amount for mail orders and a flat rate shipping fee of $6.50 applies to all orders. Unused and unopened products can be returned within 30 days for a full refund, but the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
KatherineD1230
Is the only way to order supplies is through the supply order being sent through the mail??

I order my supplies on pampered partner. If you click on non-commission order, then click on add order, then make your heading on your order "supply" Is that what you're talking about?

That is exactly what I am talking about!!! Thank you so much!!!

1. How long does it take to receive my order through mail?

It typically takes 5-7 business days for your order to be processed and shipped, and an additional 3-5 business days for delivery. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

2. Can I track my order if I choose to have it mailed?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to check the status of your delivery.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for mail orders?

No, there is no minimum order amount for mail orders. You can order as little or as much as you need.

4. Are there any additional fees for mail orders?

There is a flat rate shipping fee of $6.50 for all mail orders, regardless of the order size. This fee covers the cost of packaging materials and postage.

5. What is the return policy for mail orders?

You can return any unused and unopened products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that the customer is responsible for covering the cost of return shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefJen2012