1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Supply Order Shipping

1. Hey Consultants

I'm doing my Feb supply order and noticed that I can't adjust the shipping charge to $4. PP is trying to charge me $13.70 and this is my only Feb supply order. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks
    Julie

2. pamperedval

pamperedval Member Gold Member

You might have gone in before to look at what to order and not finished placing your order... Make sure that it isn't showing another order for February that hasn't been submitted yet - if it does, just delete that order and the shipping should adjust for you!

Good luck!

Val

Feb 8, 2006
  3. Do you have any personal or supply orders sitting out there that you maybe set up but didn't send? If so, PP will think this is your second Feb. order and will charge you full price for shipping (which as of Feb. should only be 3.50, I believe, not 4.00). If you have any "dummy" orders sitting out there, delete them and then see if the shipping changes.

4. Thanks

That was it, I had an order with a zero balance from where I tried to order and then thought I cancelled, but must have just closed it.

Thanks for the help, I'm busy trying to do three things at once and probably not doing any of them as well as I should since I missed that simple mistake.

Thanks

Have something to add?