• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Shipping Charges for Feb Supply Order | Hey Consultants

P
PamperedByJulie
Hey Consultants

I'm doing my Feb supply order and noticed that I can't adjust the shipping charge to $4. PP is trying to charge me $13.70 and this is my only Feb supply order. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks
Julie

You might have gone in before to look at what to order and not finished placing your order... Make sure that it isn't showing another order for February that hasn't been submitted yet - if it does, just delete that order and the shipping should adjust for you!

Good luck!

Val

Do you have any personal or supply orders sitting out there that you maybe set up but didn't send? If so, PP will think this is your second Feb. order and will charge you full price for shipping (which as of Feb. should only be 3.50, I believe, not 4.00). If you have any "dummy" orders sitting out there, delete them and then see if the shipping changes.

ThanksThat was it, I had an order with a zero balance from where I tried to order and then thought I cancelled, but must have just closed it.

Thanks for the help, I'm busy trying to do three things at once and probably not doing any of them as well as I should since I missed that simple mistake.

Thanks

1. Why is the shipping charge for my Feb supply order so high?

The shipping charge may be high due to various factors such as the weight of the order, shipping distance, and shipping method chosen. It is also possible that there may be additional fees or surcharges applied by the shipping company.

2. How can I adjust the shipping charge to $4 for my Feb supply order?

In order to adjust the shipping charge, you will need to contact the shipping company or your supplier directly. They may be able to offer a discounted rate or suggest alternative shipping methods to lower the cost.

3. Can I only place one Feb supply order to avoid high shipping charges?

Unfortunately, the shipping charge is not solely based on the number of orders placed. It is determined by various factors such as weight and distance, as mentioned before. It is best to contact the shipping company or your supplier to inquire about lower shipping options.

4. Is there a way to solve this problem without contacting the shipping company or supplier?

If you are unable to contact the shipping company or supplier, you can try adjusting the quantity or weight of your order to see if it affects the shipping charge. However, this may not always be possible and contacting the shipping company or supplier is the best option.

5. Will I be charged the same shipping fee for future supply orders?

It is possible that the shipping charge may vary for each order, depending on the factors mentioned before. It is best to inquire with the shipping company or your supplier about their shipping policies and fees for future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sjspchef