1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Supply Order Report

1. akrebecca

akrebecca Rebecca M. Silver Member

So, either I can't see what is in front of my face or it is not there. In March I ordered the new product by going to the CC and ordering there. Tonight I was doing some expense entries in P3, when I realized that the order was not listed on the income & expense. I also looked for the Fall New Product Order I placed & it was not listed either! :eek: And I had just finished the taxes on Sunday! Good thing I have not mailed them yet. Long Question short, how do I get that info off CC? I have looked. But it is midnight and I just don't see it. Help! :(

Apr 15, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You don't. If you order through CC, there's no report that you can run later as a receipt - you need to print it when you submit. That's why I always order samples through CC, so that the expense is on the income/expense report.

Apr 15, 2009
  3. akrebecca

And I thought it would be quick & convenient! GRRR. I guess it is good I figured out now instead of years down the road. So what I need to do (so I have reports run accurately) is enter the expense and note that was ordered on such & such & what it was. Sigh.

Apr 15, 2009
  4. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, you need to add your orders to P3 if you order through CC. If you order through P3, then they are automatically added to the P3 Income & Expense report (if you have your settings set that way). At the end of the year, I always go through all of my receipts (business supply stores, grocery stores, etc) and add these to my expense report in P3. I also have to add my commissions, too, to show my income, because that's not synched, either. I wish they would synch these (income and expenses ordered through CC) - it would make things a lot easier!

Apr 15, 2009
  5. akrebecca

Life would be easier if they would sync the two. I am planning to send that suggestion to the tech guys. You all should do the same.

Apr 17, 2009
Have something to add?