• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Orders: Supply Order and New Product Order Information on CC

In summary, you ordered the product in March, but didn't have it appear on your income & expense report. You found out that you need to add the order to P3 if you order through CC, and you are planning to send a suggestion to the tech team about syncing the two reports.
akrebecca
Silver Member
So, either I can't see what is in front of my face or it is not there. In March I ordered the new product by going to the CC and ordering there. Tonight I was doing some expense entries in P3, when I realized that the order was not listed on the income & expense. I also looked for the Fall New Product Order I placed & it was not listed either! :eek: And I had just finished the taxes on Sunday! Good thing I have not mailed them yet. Long Question short, how do I get that info off CC? I have looked. But it is midnight and I just don't see it. Help! :(

You don't. If you order through CC, there's no report that you can run later as a receipt - you need to print it when you submit. That's why I always order samples through CC, so that the expense is on the income/expense report.

And I thought it would be quick & convenient! GRRR. I guess it is good I figured out now instead of years down the road. So what I need to do (so I have reports run accurately) is enter the expense and note that was ordered on such & such & what it was. Sigh.

Yes, you need to add your orders to P3 if you order through CC. If you order through P3, then they are automatically added to the P3 Income & Expense report (if you have your settings set that way). At the end of the year, I always go through all of my receipts (business supply stores, grocery stores, etc) and add these to my expense report in P3. I also have to add my commissions, too, to show my income, because that's not synched, either. I wish they would synch these (income and expenses ordered through CC) - it would make things a lot easier!

Life would be easier if they would sync the two. I am planning to send that suggestion to the tech guys. You all should do the same.

1. What is a Supply Order Report?

A Supply Order Report is a document that details the items and quantities ordered by a consultant or host for a Pampered Chef party or event. It serves as a record of the supplies that will be needed for the event and helps ensure that all necessary items are included in the order.

2. How do I access the Supply Order Report?

The Supply Order Report can be accessed through the consultant's or host's account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in, navigate to the "Orders" section, and select "Supply Order Report" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I make changes to the Supply Order Report?

Yes, you can make changes to the Supply Order Report before submitting the order. You can add or remove items, adjust quantities, and make notes for the consultant or host to review before placing the order.

4. When should I submit the Supply Order Report?

The Supply Order Report should be submitted at least two weeks before the scheduled event. This allows enough time for the order to be processed and shipped to the consultant or host before the event date.

5. What if I need to make changes to the Supply Order after it has been submitted?

If changes need to be made to the Supply Order after it has been submitted, contact your consultant or host immediately. They can make the necessary changes and resubmit the order if it has not yet been processed by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • princessmeshelle