• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Missing Sales Receipts on New Supply Order Form

In summary, there are three ways to place a supply order with Pampered Chef - online, by phone, or through a consultant. The minimum order amount for supply orders is $65, and you can track the status of your order on our website. Delivery times may vary, but typically orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund, with the exception of personalized or customized items.
Cedelchef
Gold Member
Am I blind or does anyone see Pampered Partner sales receipts on the new supply order form? Does anyone know the number? I tried using an old number but it no longer works. Thanks in advance for your help!
Carolyn:blushing:

Item #: kw30

It wasn't available on the new web if you were trying to order it there. Tech said they would add it in by this last Monday but I haven't checked. I just ordered through P3.

Thank you for your help!!

Hi Carolyn! I completely understand your confusion about the Pampered Partner sales receipts on the new supply order form. I was also a bit lost at first, but I was able to find the new number for you. The new number for the Pampered Partner sales receipts is 1-800-342-2433. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What are the different ways to place a supply order?

There are three ways to place a supply order with Pampered Chef. You can order online through our website, by phone with our customer service team, or through your consultant if you have one.

What is the minimum order amount for supply orders?

The minimum order amount for supply orders is $65. This helps to cover the cost of packaging and shipping.

Can I track the status of my supply order?

Yes, you can track the status of your supply order by logging into your account on our website. You will receive an email notification when your order has shipped.

How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location. Typically, supply orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

What is the return policy for supply orders?

If you are not satisfied with your supply order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies