• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized with Affordable PC Bags - Shop Now at Consultant Corner!

In summary, the "Get Organized with Affordable PC Bags" collection offers tote bags, lunch bags, and storage bags. These bags are not just for use with Pampered Chef products and can be personalized with a name or logo. They are also made from eco-friendly materials and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant at Consultant Corner.
its_me_susan
Would someone please tell me what 9740 "PC bags/50" for $3.50? Are these the over the door ones?

As always, thank you!!! I wish there was a place to get a detailed description on Consultant corner! (Is there, that I've not discovered yet?)?

Susan :)

Order BagsI believe these are the bags that are included with show shipments to put customers' products in.

Diane

dianevill said:
I believe these are the bags that are included with show shipments to put customers' products in.

Diane

Thanks Diane!

1. What types of bags are available in the "Get Organized with Affordable PC Bags" collection?

The "Get Organized with Affordable PC Bags" collection includes a variety of bags, such as tote bags, lunch bags, and storage bags.

2. Are these bags only for use with Pampered Chef products?

No, these bags are versatile and can be used for organizing and storing a variety of items, not just Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I personalize the bags with my name or logo?

Yes, all of our bags can be personalized with your name or logo for a professional touch.

4. Are the bags made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, our bags are made from high-quality, eco-friendly materials to help reduce waste and promote sustainability.

5. How can I purchase these bags?

You can purchase these bags through your Pampered Chef consultant at Consultant Corner. Simply log in to your account and browse the "Get Organized with Affordable PC Bags" collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • iteachurkid