• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long After Placing a Supply Order is Payment Taken from Your Account?

In summary, it typically takes 1-2 business days for the money to be taken from your account after placing a supply order. However, if you are worried about the timing, it is best to contact customer service for more specific information. It is also important to note that show orders and supply orders can take about 7-9 days to come out of your account, giving the checks time to clear. If you sign up for a website, the payment will come out the same day as the startup costs.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
does anyone know how long after you place a supply order the money gets taken from your account? i wanted to place an order now but it will be after 12 before i can get to the bank to put all the money in. i dont want them to hit my account before i get all the money in. thanks in advance!!

I put in a supply order yesterday, and the money still hasn't been taken out. On the other hand, when I was signing up, I told my recruiter I would put the money in that acct at 7, she sent in the agreement at 5 and it did a pre-authorization right then. Thankfully though, my bank will cover me.

Show orders and supply orders take about 7 to 9 days to come out of my account. I submitted 1 show on the 30th and 2 shows on the 31st and they all came out on the 8th. My last supply order was submitted on the 14th and came out on the 23rd. They do this so the checks have time to clear. If you sign up for a website though it comes out that same day just like the startup costs.

wow thanks...i didnt realize that we had that much time. to be honest once i put the money in the bank and send a show i dont think much more about it. i see it on my bank statement where it was taken. thanks for the info. i am going to send my order right now!!

Hi there! I can definitely help answer your question. Typically, the money for your supply order will be taken from your account within 1-2 business days after placing the order. However, if you are concerned about the timing of the payment, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for more specific information. They will be able to assist you and provide any necessary guidance. Thank you for your interest in our products and happy cooking!

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, you can either call our customer service hotline or log in to your consultant account on our website. From there, navigate to the "Order Supplies" section and follow the prompts to select the items you need and complete the checkout process.

2. What is the minimum order amount for supplies?

The minimum order amount for supplies is $50. This ensures that we can process and ship your order efficiently and cost-effectively.

3. Can I add items to my supply order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to an existing supply order once it has been placed. However, you can place a new order for any additional items you may need.

4. How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

Supply orders typically take 3-5 business days to be delivered. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

5. Is there a way to track the status of my supply order?

Yes, you can track the status of your supply order by logging into your consultant account on our website and navigating to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the current status and tracking information for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Andreamd8
  • jenab1013
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies