• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Supply Order PDF Now - Fall '12 Available Here | Consultant's Corner

In summary, a Supply Order - Pdf is a document that lists the items or products needed for a specific purpose or project, usually in a PDF format for easy viewing and printing. To create one, you can use a word processing or spreadsheet program, or online tools and templates. A Supply Order - Pdf should include the name and contact information of the person or organization placing the order, a list of items with quantities, and any special instructions for the supplier. While it is not necessary to use a Supply Order - Pdf, it can make the document more professional and easier to share and print. To send it to the supplier, you can use email, fax, or physical delivery methods.
cati123
Silver Member
Hi,

Would someone please post the supply order pdf for me? I checked in the Files section, but the Fall '12 isn't in there. Whenever I click on the links in Consultant's Corner (either in the download center or through Managing My Business) it takes me to the new site -- which I don't have access to yet.

Help? Thanks!

I can't get it either...weird. It kicks me to the beta site also.

So I guess someone from the BETA site will have to be the ones to post it.

Thanks for trying! Hopefully someone with BETA access will help. :angel:

Looks like they recently changed something on it as is says "use this form for orders BEGINNING 12/3/12".

...and I did this from the "old" site.

Attachments

• p3649-122012us-businesssupplyorderform.pdf
    195.7 KB · Views: 419
THANK YOU so much!

Very odd...NOW I can get it from the old site. Maybe they were updating it when we tried earlier. ;) We're NOT crazy....least not about THIS. haha

Hahaha, I know! There are much better things to be crazy about.

What is a Supply Order - Pdf?

A Supply Order - Pdf is a document that lists the items or products needed for a specific purpose or project. It is usually in a PDF format for easy viewing and printing.

How do I create a Supply Order - Pdf?

To create a Supply Order - Pdf, you can use a word processing or spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Word or Excel. You can also use online tools or templates specifically designed for creating supply orders.

What information should be included in a Supply Order - Pdf?

A Supply Order - Pdf should include the name and contact information of the person or organization placing the order, a list of items or products with their corresponding quantities, and any special instructions or notes for the supplier.

Is it necessary to use a Supply Order - Pdf?

No, it is not necessary to use a Supply Order - Pdf. You can also create a supply order using other formats such as a physical form or an email. However, using a PDF format can make the document more professional-looking and easier to share and print.

How can I send a Supply Order - Pdf to the supplier?

You can send a Supply Order - Pdf to the supplier via email, fax, or by physically handing it to them. Make sure to use a secure method if the document contains sensitive information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebinIA