• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Supply Order Holds: Common Reasons and Solutions

In summary, the order was placed, and when it came time to process it, they realized they ordered too many of an item and needed catalogs to process the rest of the order.
ChefMary412
any idea on why my supply order is on hold? I need catalogs!! It is not a declined cr. card

nevermind I figured it out. I ordered another trivet... only allowed one. That must be it. I will call tomorrow.

You'd think instead of holding the whole order and messing it up- they'd just skip that item and send you an email and process the rest.

that is what I would think, too... but looking through past posts that seems to be what they do.
Am I wrong, anyone?

You aren't wrong...it happened to me also. I ordered too many of a free HWC item (forget what it was). I had to call before they would release it.

Me too. I ordered too many of the HWC flyers and they would not release my order, even thought the flyers were N/C. Go figure.:rolleyes:

I'm sure this won't happen again right? I think it's a way for Pampered Chef to make sure we keep an eye on our business... We need to pay more attention to all details. We are part of a well respected company and we need to be accountable. Before making orders of items which have a limit on how many can be ordered, make sure you verify your past orders. It only takes a minute or two. Make sure your business is in good shape and leave no room for minor mistakes....Imagine if you were to make a booboo with a client's credit card???? Just a thought!

Do those items that have a limit- will they flag in P3? I know some things we do (like if you try to order a guest special and someone doesn't qualify) it will flag a message to you. Does it also for things like limited quantities for supplies?

they do not flag...at least it did not for me. That would be helpful i we did make a mistake or not know a "rule"... then it could not be submitted without fixing it. Good thought, Bobbi!

What does it mean when my supply order is put on hold?

When a supply order is put on hold, it means that there is an issue with your order that needs to be resolved before it can be processed and shipped. This could be due to a payment issue, an out-of-stock item, or an incorrect address.

How can I resolve the issue with my supply order on hold?

To resolve the issue with your supply order on hold, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. They will be happy to assist you in identifying and resolving the issue so that your order can be processed and shipped as soon as possible.

Will my supply order still be shipped on time if it is on hold?

If your supply order is put on hold, it may cause a delay in shipping. However, our team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible so that your order can be shipped on time. If there are any significant delays, we will notify you via email or phone.

Can I cancel my supply order if it is on hold?

Yes, you can cancel your supply order if it is on hold. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team first to see if the issue can be resolved. If not, they can assist you with canceling the order and issuing a refund.

How can I prevent my supply order from being put on hold in the future?

To prevent your supply order from being put on hold, make sure to double-check your payment information and address before placing your order. Also, keep an eye out for any email notifications from us regarding your order. If there are any issues, it is best to address them as soon as possible to avoid delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies