• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Supply order on hold

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
any idea on why my supply order is on hold? I need catalogs!! It is not a declined cr. card

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
nevermind I figured it out. I ordered another trivet... only allowed one. That must be it. I will call tomorrow.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
You'd think instead of holding the whole order and messing it up- they'd just skip that item and send you an email and process the rest.

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
that is what I would think, too... but looking through past posts that seems to be what they do.
Am I wrong, anyone?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
You aren't wrong...it happened to me also. I ordered too many of a free HWC item (forget what it was). I had to call before they would release it.

Curlyone

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2008
Me too. I ordered too many of the HWC flyers and they would not release my order, even thought the flyers were N/C. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Chef Gilles

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
I'm sure this won't happen again right? I think it's a way for Pampered Chef to make sure we keep an eye on our business... We need to pay more attention to all details. We are part of a well respected company and we need to be accountable. Before making orders of items which have a limit on how many can be ordered, make sure you verify your past orders. It only takes a minute or two. Make sure your business is in good shape and leave no room for minor mistakes....Imagine if you were to make a booboo with a client's credit card???? Just a thought!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Do those items that have a limit- will they flag in P3? I know some things we do (like if you try to order a guest special and someone doesn't qualify) it will flag a message to you. Does it also for things like limited quantities for supplies?

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
they do not flag...at least it did not for me. That would be helpful i we did make a mistake or not know a "rule"... then it could not be submitted without fixing it. Good thought, Bobbi!