• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order: How Long for Delivery & Payment?

In summary, the delivery time for a supply order depends on the chosen shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. A tracking number will be provided via email for tracking the order. Payments for supply orders can be made through major credit cards, PayPal, or company checks. There is no minimum order requirement for delivery, but a shipping and handling fee may apply for orders below a certain amount. Changes or cancellations to an order can be made by contacting customer service, but once an order has been shipped, it cannot be modified.
DZmom
I placed a supply order late Sunday night. How long does it normally take to receive a supply order? Do they wait to take out payment like they do for show orders and replacement parts orders?

Thanks!

I usually receive my supply orders in just a few days. I'm in Indiana, so things don't take very long to arrive here. It all depends on what part of the country (or Canada ;) ) you're in. You're not to terribly far from HO either, so if you sent your order in on Sunday night, I would guess it should arrive in the next couple of days.

Hey Dawn, I'm from Indiana too. What part are you from? I'm in the Southern part, Washington County.

Indiana !!!Hi!!! I am from Kokomo Indiana, about 40 miles north of Indy. :D

Hi there! Thank you for placing a supply order with us. Our typical processing time for supply orders is 1-3 business days. Once your order has been processed and shipped, it usually takes an additional 2-5 business days for delivery. As for payment, we do not wait to take out payment for supply orders. Payment is usually taken at the time of purchase. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. Thank you again for your order!

1. When will my supply order be delivered?

The delivery time for your supply order will vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping may take 1-2 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

2. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery through the shipping carrier's website.

3. How can I pay for my supply order?

We accept payment for supply orders through major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. You can also pay through PayPal or with a company check. Please note that payment must be received before the order can be processed and shipped.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for delivery?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for delivery. However, a shipping and handling fee may apply to orders below a certain amount. This fee will be calculated and displayed at checkout.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my supply order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to accommodate your request. Please note that once an order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled or modified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chef~Amber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • chefmoseley