• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Supplies without P3: Quick Solutions for a Crashed Computer

In summary, the conversation is about how to order supplies without using P3. The suggestion is to download the supply order form from CC and mail it in, or ask a director to add you as a user on their P3. This is because directors pay the $4.25 shipping for all supply orders and it is not fair to use another consultant's low shipping for the month. It is also mentioned that after the first order, the shipping cost may go up.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
HI All,

I need to know other then through P3 how can we order supplies? My comp crashed and I need somethings for this weekend!

You can get the supply order form from the download section of CC and mail it in. I don't believe supply orders can be done by phone, but if they can, the instructions will be on the sheet.

thanks Noora not want I was hoping for

You can ask your director to order them for you. She can add a user on her P3 to help you out.

thanks Beth I did see that can only directors do that??

Anyone can add an additional user to their P3. If they add you as a user, then you can order under your own consultant ID.

The suggestion to ask your director order for you is because directors pay the $4.25 shipping for all supply orders they place, and you're not using up another consultant's low shipping for the month by asking them to place the order for you.

NooraK said:
Anyone can add an additional user to their P3. If they add you as a user, then you can order under your own consultant ID.

The suggestion to ask your director order for you is because directors pay the $4.25 shipping for all supply orders they place, and you're not using up another consultant's low shipping for the month by asking them to place the order for you.

At what point do you have to pay more then 4.25? I try to order once a month, but I have enver see it be higher then 4.25. I didn't even know that it went up after so many ..........

cookinforyou said:
At what point do you have to pay more then 4.25? I try to order once a month, but I have enver see it be higher then 4.25. I didn't even know that it went up after so many ..........

We get one order a month at $4.25. After the first order it goes up. (I believe anyway)

1. How can I order supplies without using P3?

To order supplies without using P3, you can simply go to our website and place an order online. You can also call our customer service hotline to place an order over the phone.

2. Can I still use my Pampered Chef consultant for ordering supplies without P3?

Yes, you can still use your Pampered Chef consultant for ordering supplies without P3. Your consultant can assist you with placing an order online or over the phone.

3. Will I still receive my consultant's special discounts and offers when ordering without P3?

Yes, you will still receive your consultant's special discounts and offers when ordering without P3. Simply let your consultant know which items you would like to order and they can apply any applicable discounts.

4. How long will it take for my supplies to arrive when ordering without P3?

The delivery time for supplies ordered without P3 will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout. Our standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

5. Can I still track my order if I don't use P3?

Yes, you can still track your order even if you do not use P3. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • Leigh0725
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen