• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply order Help!

cookinforyou

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2009
HI All,

I need to know other then through P3 how can we order supplies? My comp crashed and I need somethings for this weekend!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
You can get the supply order form from the download section of CC and mail it in. I don't believe supply orders can be done by phone, but if they can, the instructions will be on the sheet.

cookinforyou

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2009
thanks Noora not want I was hoping for

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
You can ask your director to order them for you. She can add a user on her P3 to help you out.

cookinforyou

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2009
thanks Beth I did see that can only directors do that??

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Anyone can add an additional user to their P3. If they add you as a user, then you can order under your own consultant ID.

The suggestion to ask your director order for you is because directors pay the $4.25 shipping for all supply orders they place, and you're not using up another consultant's low shipping for the month by asking them to place the order for you.

cookinforyou

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2009
Anyone can add an additional user to their P3. If they add you as a user, then you can order under your own consultant ID.

The suggestion to ask your director order for you is because directors pay the $4.25 shipping for all supply orders they place, and you're not using up another consultant's low shipping for the month by asking them to place the order for you.

At what point do you have to pay more then 4.25? I try to order once a month, but I have enver see it be higher then 4.25. I didn't even know that it went up after so many ..........

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
At what point do you have to pay more then 4.25? I try to order once a month, but I have enver see it be higher then 4.25. I didn't even know that it went up after so many ..........

We get one order a month at $4.25. After the first order it goes up. (I believe anyway)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
heulflodyn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views