• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Order Supplies with Pampered Partner | Quick & Easy Process"

In summary, Pampered Partner is an online ordering system for Pampered Chef consultants that allows for easy ordering and management of their business. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or app, and is compatible with all devices. Consultants can order all Pampered Chef products and business supplies through the system, and the ordering process is designed to be quick and easy with features such as saved favorites and frequent orders.
bejams
This may sound like a stupid question but, I need supplies and I am not sure how to order them on pampered partner.Do I have to order them with a show? How can I get a list of supplies, I don't think one came with my starter kit. I need PP receipts really bad and I can't wait for long to order them. Thanks for your help.

There are no stupid questions here. We all learn everyday!!
Go into PP and then select non commission orders at the top of the screen. Then select add a order. Then select supply. Make sure however that you have downloaded your program update or you will not be able to order Fall '05 products. Hope that helps. If you are in desperate need of order forms try asking your director if she has some to spare.

Thanks, I found the supply order form after I posted here. I will go into PP and order now. Thanks Bejams

1. What is Pampered Partner?

Pampered Partner is a convenient online ordering system designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows you to easily order supplies and manage your business all in one place.

2. How do I access Pampered Partner?

You can access Pampered Partner by logging in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Pampered Partner" tab. If you do not have an account, you can sign up for one by contacting your consultant or the Pampered Chef support team.

3. Can I use Pampered Partner on my phone or tablet?

Yes, Pampered Partner is mobile-friendly and can be accessed from any device with internet access. You can also download the Pampered Chef app for easy ordering on-the-go.

4. What supplies can I order through Pampered Partner?

You can order all Pampered Chef products, including cooking tools, kitchenware, and food items, through Pampered Partner. You can also order business supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and marketing materials.

5. Is the ordering process really quick and easy with Pampered Partner?

Yes, the ordering process through Pampered Partner is designed to be quick and easy. You can easily search for products, add them to your cart, and check out in just a few clicks. Plus, you can save your favorite products and frequently ordered items for even faster ordering in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Stef1023
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies