• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Delivery Times: Can I Get It in Time for My Party?

In summary, the average time for supply orders to arrive is usually just a few days, but it may vary depending on your location. If you place an order today, it should arrive before next Saturday. The shipping rate for supply orders is $3.50, but if you have already placed an order this month, direct shipping charges apply. Customers can also purchase guest specials when placing an individual order through their personal website.
MichelleT
If I placed a supply order today, what is the average time that it akes to arrive? I'm having a mystery host show next Sat and wonder if I place it today, will the supplies arrive before the party?

Orders usually come in just a few days for me, but, I live in Indiana, only a few hours from HO. I would say go for it. The sooner you place the order, the sooner it will arrive. If you get it in today, it should be there by next Saturday. (You are talking about the 17th, right?) Good Luck! If it doesn't arrive in time, maybe someone in your cluster would let you borrow some items until yours arrives.

Thaks! I'll go ahead and place it. My cluster is overseas, and I've requested a hospitality director, but haven't heard back yet. But thanks for the info!

Thanks for posting that question Michelle. I was wondering the same thing, only I need mine by this Tuesday night :eek: Hopefully I can get it in time. If not like the marines say: Adapt and overcome right?

Hi Michelle - I also live in Oklahoma and it has never taken my supply orders longer than a week to arrive. :) Hope that helps!

Thanks, I appreciate your info!

Just so I know for next time...I placed my supply order, and the shipping rate it charged was 4.60. On the back of the form, it said that it should be 3.50. I already submitted the order, but wanted to check if I place an order next month, how do I change it?

Iam In massachusettsI usually receive mine within a week ! They are so fast latly when it comes to shipping !! I would think you will be fine !! :D

If you have not already placed an order this month, it should have been $3.50, and I think you can just manually type in the correct amount, however, if you already placed an order this month, direct shipping charges apply.

Go to the PC website and click on shipment status then click on the tracking link it will show you your estimated delivery date through UPS. This is how I check my delivery dates.

individual ordering and websites.I know this does not belong on this thread, but there has been a lot of talk about individual orders throught the websites and the fact that our websites were showing the wrong picture for the special. I contacted the home office and this is the response I received. Sorry to post it here, but am still having trouble finding where to post on this site.

Dear Shawna,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef home office. When viewing your personal web site, press the F5 key on your keyboard to refresh the web page. The photo should then appear correctly.

Customers can purchase the guest specials when placing an individual order through a personal web site.

Same hereEven though I'm in SC, supply orders usually only take a few days. I placed an order on 09-01-05 and it being a holiday weekend, CC, didn't reflect shipment until yesterday. Scheduled delivery is tomorrow. So even though it was a holiday weekend (Labor Day) I'm very satisfied with H.O. turn-around.
(good thing, too, I have to address & mail out some invites for my show on the 20th!) :eek:

1. When will my supply order be delivered?

The delivery time for your supply order will depend on your location and the shipping option you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive in 1-2 business days.

2. Can I track my supply order delivery?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery.

3. Will my supply order arrive in time for my party?

We recommend placing your supply order at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery. If you need your order sooner, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

4. What if my supply order doesn't arrive on time?

If your supply order does not arrive by the expected delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work to resolve the issue and make sure you receive your order as soon as possible.

5. Can I change the delivery address for my supply order?

If you need to change the delivery address for your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address before your order is shipped. Please note that additional fees may apply for address changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • tkraus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
amy07
  • ValerieHurtado