• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Gift Certificate for My First Recruit?

In summary, a Supply Gift Certificate is a gift card that can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products through their website or through a consultant. It can be used for both online and in-person purchases and does not have an expiration date. Multiple certificates can be used for one purchase by entering the codes during checkout.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am signing my first recruit this week. I'd love to be able to get her a small Gift Certificate....read this for my reasoning. :D

Will I be able to do that *and where*? I'm assuming maybe not until she's actually signed up would that option be available to me...but since she wouldn't take the sales from her show, the least I could do was get her a GC for some supplies.

The nearest office store!

wadesgirl said:
The nearest office store!

*lol* good point!! never thought of that! :D

i would say office store or grocery store!! write a cute note about getting some groceries to start practicing, and she can write it off!

Congratulations on signing your first recruit! It's an exciting milestone in your pampered chef journey. As for your question about getting a gift certificate for your recruit, unfortunately, that option is not available until your recruit is officially signed up. However, once she is enrolled, you can definitely use your consultant discount to purchase a gift certificate for her. This is a great way to show your support and appreciation for her joining your team. You can also consider hosting a launch party for her and use the host rewards to get her some supplies as a welcome gift. Your thoughtfulness and generosity will surely be appreciated by your new recruit. Best of luck with your launch party and welcome to the pampered chef family!Happy cooking,

1. What is a Supply Gift Certificate?

A Supply Gift Certificate is a gift card that can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

2. How do I purchase a Supply Gift Certificate?

You can purchase a Supply Gift Certificate through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use a Supply Gift Certificate for online purchases?

Yes, Supply Gift Certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases.

4. Is there an expiration date for Supply Gift Certificates?

No, our Supply Gift Certificates do not have an expiration date.

5. Can I use multiple Supply Gift Certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple Supply Gift Certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the codes on the back of each gift certificate during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Lifeat50