• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Supplies Will I Receive if I Order a Supply Booster in August?

In summary, a Supply Booster is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a discounted set of their top-selling kitchen tools and supplies. They are typically offered a few times a year and cannot be customized, but are carefully selected to include popular products. There is a limit of one per customer and they are not eligible for additional host rewards or discounts, but may help customers reach the minimum sales requirement for host rewards.
mjdickie
August is my SS1 Month, so I received my kit in the beginning of July. On the supply booster order form, it lists Spring/Summer supplies, which I do not need any more of. If I send the form in towards the end of August (before the 60 day limit), will I receive Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter Supplies? Thanks!

Maggie

Hi! I'm in the same situation. I started July 1st. My director told me as long as I sent it and after August 1st, I would get the fall supplies. I sent mine in yesterday.

You best bet to get that question answered right is call the HO. I'm pretty sure if you send it in you will get the F/W stuff since I don't think they are send S/S stuff anymore cause the supply sheet has changed but I would call the HO and double check. Be on the safe side of it and make sure you get the right answer. Congradulations on starting your new business. You are going to love Pampered Chef!!:)

I had a recruit start in Feb. She called the HO and asked for the new spring summer stuff for her changeover and they worked it out for her.

I would call to make sure you will get the fall winter stuff.

Hey all, I called HO on this exact thing. They said if you sent in AFTER Aug. 11 you were ensured the Fall stuff. If you mailed before then, write REALLY BIG on it you want fall.

Of course, I have procrastinated and not sent yet, so I guess I'm getting fall stuff :D

1. What is a Supply Booster?

A Supply Booster is a limited-time offer that allows you to purchase a discounted set of our top-selling kitchen tools and supplies. It's a great way to stock up on essential items for your kitchen at a lower cost.

2. How often do you offer Supply Boosters?

We typically offer Supply Boosters a few times a year, but the specific timing may vary. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for updates on when the next Supply Booster will be available.

3. Can I customize the items included in a Supply Booster?

At this time, Supply Boosters are pre-set with specific items and cannot be customized. However, we carefully select the items included to provide a well-rounded collection of our most popular products.

4. Is there a limit to how many Supply Boosters I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of one Supply Booster per customer. This allows more customers to take advantage of the discounted offer and ensures that we have enough stock for everyone.

5. Are Supply Boosters eligible for host rewards or discounts?

No, Supply Boosters are already heavily discounted and are not eligible for additional host rewards or discounts. However, purchasing a Supply Booster may help you reach the minimum sales requirement to qualify for host rewards. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • cbord