• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order the $30 Supply Booster Through Pampered Partner?

In summary, a Supply Booster Order is a discounted order that consultants can place each month to replenish their inventory with popular products. These orders can be customized and require an active consultant account and recent regular monthly order. The orders typically arrive within 7-10 business days.
chef joy
I'm in my SS1 month and would like to take advantage of the $30.00 booster offer. Can it be ordered through pampered partner? I looked under non-commissioned orders but couldn't find the item.

Thank you.

Supply BoosterI'm pretty sure you have to get this one through the mail. But you can still pay with a debit/credit card.

I remember I had to mail mine to them and this was just last year unless they've changed it since then. It came pretty quick after I mailed it off though.

Wouldn't it be great if they offered a supply booster every year at your (signing) anniversary?

You might want to double check before you order your booster kit since we are almost at a season changeover and A LOT of things are changing (the PC tagline, for instance, which is on EVERYTHING!). You don't want to be stuck with a bunch of old stuff.

DebbieJ said:
You might want to double check before you order your booster kit since we are almost at a season changeover and A LOT of things are changing (the PC tagline, for instance, which is on EVERYTHING!). You don't want to be stuck with a bunch of old stuff.
Pampered Chef is really good about sending the most current of everything. To be sure though, I would hold off until near the end of the time that you can order it and also send HO an email asking this question.

1. What is a Supply Booster Order?

A Supply Booster Order is a special order that allows consultants to replenish their inventory with popular and high-demand products at a discounted price.

2. How often can I place a Supply Booster Order?

Supply Booster Orders can be placed every month, in addition to your regular monthly order. This allows you to keep your inventory well-stocked with popular products.

3. Can I customize my Supply Booster Order?

Yes, you have the option to choose the specific products and quantities you would like to include in your Supply Booster Order. This allows you to tailor your order to fit your specific needs and preferences.

4. Are there any requirements to be eligible for a Supply Booster Order?

Yes, in order to place a Supply Booster Order, you must have an active consultant account and have placed a regular monthly order within the past 30 days.

5. How long does it take for a Supply Booster Order to arrive?

Supply Booster Orders typically arrive within 7-10 business days, depending on your location. You will receive an email notification once your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • monica.dixon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ltkacz