1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Supply booster order question

1. I'm in my SS1 month and would like to take advantage of the $30.00 booster offer. Can it be ordered through pampered partner? I looked under non-commissioned orders but couldn't find the item.

Thank you.

Jan 8, 2006
  2. ChefKeender

ChefKeender Novice Member

Supply Booster

I'm pretty sure you have to get this one through the mail. But you can still pay with a debit/credit card.

Jan 8, 2006
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I remember I had to mail mine to them and this was just last year unless they've changed it since then. It came pretty quick after I mailed it off though.

Jan 9, 2006
  4. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Wouldn't it be great if they offered a supply booster every year at your (signing) anniversary?

Jan 9, 2006
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

You might want to double check before you order your booster kit since we are almost at a season changeover and A LOT of things are changing (the PC tagline, for instance, which is on EVERYTHING!). You don't want to be stuck with a bunch of old stuff.

Jan 9, 2006
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Pampered Chef is really good about sending the most current of everything. To be sure though, I would hold off until near the end of the time that you can order it and also send HO an email asking this question.

Jan 10, 2006
Have something to add?