• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply booster order question

Dec 7, 2005
I'm in my SS1 month and would like to take advantage of the $30.00 booster offer. Can it be ordered through pampered partner? I looked under non-commissioned orders but couldn't find the item.

Thank you.

ChefKeender

Novice Member
Oct 30, 2005
Supply Booster

I'm pretty sure you have to get this one through the mail. But you can still pay with a debit/credit card.

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I remember I had to mail mine to them and this was just last year unless they've changed it since then. It came pretty quick after I mailed it off though.

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
Wouldn't it be great if they offered a supply booster every year at your (signing) anniversary?

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
You might want to double check before you order your booster kit since we are almost at a season changeover and A LOT of things are changing (the PC tagline, for instance, which is on EVERYTHING!). You don't want to be stuck with a bunch of old stuff.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DebbieJ said:
You might want to double check before you order your booster kit since we are almost at a season changeover and A LOT of things are changing (the PC tagline, for instance, which is on EVERYTHING!). You don't want to be stuck with a bunch of old stuff.
Pampered Chef is really good about sending the most current of everything. To be sure though, I would hold off until near the end of the time that you can order it and also send HO an email asking this question.