• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Our Supply Booster in the New Consultant Kit

In summary, the "Supply Booster" is a curated set of kitchen tools and supplies that are specially designed for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes essential items such as best-selling products, recipe cards, and business materials. The "Supply Booster" helps boost your business by providing you with the necessary tools to showcase products, create delicious dishes, and effectively market and promote your business. The products in the "Supply Booster" are the same as those in the regular catalog, and while purchasing it is not a requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant, it is highly recommended. The "Supply Booster" cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased from the regular catalog to expand your business.
Kelly8
Does anyone know when new recruits can order the supply booster (the form that comes in the new consultant kit) and have it contain spring/summer paperwork?

I believe its March 1st. I had a consultant order it last week and its the current info.

Feb 14th is the date you can order and have S/S materials. I've heard this from 3 sources, but you might want to call HO yourself to be sure. Also, don't order it on the paper form they sent you, order it through p3 and use the updated supply number.

Thanks Linda! Good advice! Between my recruits and me, we had 6 girls join our team last month, and I would feel so bad if any of them ordered the wrong stuff. but yeah maybe calling PC will be the best way to go. Thanks again!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can definitely answer your question. The supply booster in the new consultant kit can be ordered by new recruits at any time. And yes, it will contain the latest spring/summer paperwork. This is a great way to boost your business and stay up to date with the newest products and promotions. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is the "Supply Booster" in the new consultant kit?

The "Supply Booster" is a set of kitchen tools and supplies that are specially curated to help new Pampered Chef consultants get started on their business. It includes essential items such as our best-selling products, recipe cards, and business materials.

How will the "Supply Booster" help boost my business?

The "Supply Booster" provides you with the necessary tools to showcase our products and create delicious dishes for your customers. It also includes business materials to help you market and promote your business effectively. With these resources, you can confidently host cooking shows and build a strong customer base.

Are the products in the "Supply Booster" different from the ones in the regular catalog?

No, the products in the "Supply Booster" are the same high-quality products that are available in our regular catalog. They are hand-picked to give you a diverse range of products to demonstrate at your cooking shows and events.

Do I have to purchase the "Supply Booster" to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, purchasing the "Supply Booster" is not a requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is highly recommended as it provides you with essential tools and supplies to start your business successfully.

Can I customize the products in the "Supply Booster"?

The "Supply Booster" is pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products from our regular catalog to add to your collection and expand your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • kuntrycook