• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Stay Organized and Manage My Supplies for My Side Business?

In summary, for a well-equipped kitchen, you should have a good set of knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, cutting board, and a variety of cooking utensils. Stackable containers and labeling can help keep your pantry organized, along with investing in a spice rack and tiered shelves. Fruits and vegetables should be stored in a cool, dark, and dry place, or in the refrigerator with breathable containers. To make your kitchen more efficient, invest in tools like a mandoline slicer, garlic press, and vegetable chopper, and keep frequently used tools and ingredients within reach. For a small kitchen, maximize space by using shelves and hanging racks, utilizing the inside of cabinet doors, and investing in multi-functional kitchen
Stephanie S
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can give me some pointers on the quantity of supplies I should have on hand, and how long it will take to receive more.

I seem to be going through catalogues really quickly, and I don't want to be short if I am able to book a show close in. I also started this business on the side to make money, and I can't help but feel as though I'm spending a lot of money on suppies (envelopes, postage, catalogues, etc.)

Also, if anyone has any ideas on getting organized I would really appreciate it - I feel as though I have PC stuff everywhere! :eek:

I have no problem sending catalogs home with guests who want them but there are more than not that do not generate further business. Here is what I do.

Get yourself some inexpensive folders with gussetts and a pocket on each side, plus a box of page protectors. Cut apart 12 catalogs and put each page in a page protector. Then put them into the gussetts in the center of the folder. Use the pockets for specials and order forms etc.

This will drastically cut down on the catalogs that you go through and will weed out those folk that only take catalogs because they are there. Anyone who really wants to take one home with them will ask you for one.

Wow!!! Fantastic idea. I am gonna do this tomorrow.
Blessings,
laura

Looking for show tallyDoes any one have a show tally that shows 2 or more host levels beyon where they are... ?

you can order a show tally on the supply order

What do you use a show tally for?

1. What are the essential tools I need for my kitchen?

Every kitchen should have a good set of knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, cutting board, and a variety of cooking utensils. Additionally, having a high-quality blender, food processor, and stand mixer can make cooking and baking much easier.

2. How can I keep my pantry organized?

Investing in stackable containers and labeling them can help keep your pantry organized. Group similar items together and make sure to rotate older items to the front so they get used first. A spice rack and tiered shelves can also help maximize space in your pantry.

3. What is the best way to store fruits and vegetables?

Fruits and vegetables should be stored in a cool, dark, and dry place to maximize their shelf life. Some fruits and vegetables can also be stored in the refrigerator, such as berries and leafy greens. Be sure to keep them in breathable containers or bags to prevent them from spoiling.

4. How can I make my kitchen more efficient?

Investing in tools like a mandoline slicer, garlic press, and vegetable chopper can save you time and effort in the kitchen. Keeping your most frequently used kitchen tools and ingredients within easy reach can also help make cooking and baking more efficient.

5. What are some tips for organizing a small kitchen?

Maximize vertical space by using shelves and hanging racks. Utilize the inside of cabinet doors for extra storage by installing hooks or small shelves. Use stackable containers and drawer organizers to make the most of limited cabinet and drawer space. Consider investing in multi-functional kitchen tools to minimize clutter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephgsl1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • NewtoMom