• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supplies for Sale: Pampered Chef Catalogs, Show Invitations, and More!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase catalogs and show invitations to promote your business. You can order supplies directly from the website or through your consultant. The show invitations can be customized with your contact information. Discounts are available for bulk purchases. And you can return or exchange supplies within 30 days of purchase by contacting your consultant or customer service.
dmfink
I am selling all of these items:-21 Spring/Summer 2011 full size catalogs ($10.00)- Opened pack of Pampered Partner Plus printable receipts (it is basically a new pack, I've only used 1 or 2 out of it) ($3.00) SALE PENDING-I started my pampered chef business postcards (opened) but never used, so probably the full 100 is there. ($2.00)-23 Fall/Winter 2011 full size catalogs (INCLUDES 1 spanish catalog, 1 fall/winter 2011 mini catalog and 1 fall/winter seasons best) ($15.00) SALE PENDING-(31) 2 copy sales receipts ($1.50) SALE PENDING- 6 Packs of show invitations. ( 5 unopened, and 1 opened with 29 invitations in it) ($5.00)-4 Spring/Summer 2011 Season's Best booklets ($0.75)-1 catalog tote with catalog display window in front ($6.00)-17 Discover Us Pamphlets ($1.00)FREE ITEMS:-5 Fundraising flyers
-1 achieve with us, new consultant rewards pamphlet
-6 Fall/Winter 2010 mini catalogs**Please note: my labels are on some of these items, all you need to do is put your own over it**Please send me an email to [email protected] if you are interested in these items. I prefer paypal, but would accept a money order if needed. NO personals checks!Also, I am selling things on my personal blog (non pampered chef related) if you are interested. the link is breakingdawn1001.blogspot.comAll shipments are to the USA. Thank You!

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm interested in a few of the items you have listed. Can you tell me which items are still available and their prices? Also, do you have any photos of the items? Thank you!

1. Can I purchase Pampered Chef catalogs and show invitations?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to purchase catalogs and show invitations for your business. These materials can help promote your products and events and make it easier for your customers to browse and order.

2. How do I order supplies from the Pampered Chef catalog?

You can order supplies directly from the Pampered Chef website by logging into your consultant account. From there, you can browse the available supplies and place your order. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly to place an order.

3. Can I customize the show invitations with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the show invitations with your contact information. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. Adding your contact information can help customers easily reach you for orders or inquiries.

4. Are there any discounts for purchasing supplies in bulk?

Yes, there are discounts available for purchasing supplies in bulk. The amount of the discount may vary depending on the specific items and quantity purchased. You can check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your consultant for more information on bulk discounts.

5. Can I return or exchange supplies from the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can return or exchange supplies from the Pampered Chef catalog within 30 days of purchase. The items must be in their original condition and packaging. You can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
Replies