• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supplies for Sale - Interested in Making an Offer?

In summary, Becky is selling supplies and has items for sale, including a knife case, a messenger bag, a consultant tote, product bags, a 2008 conference bag, a Pampered Chef apron, a vinyl table cloth with logo, and a shoulder tote. She also wants the t-shirts and table cloth. Shipping is calculated and will be sent to Becky tomorrow.
do you still have the red apron for sale? Do you have a pic? How much for shipping to 06335?

Jen1409 said:
do you still have the red apron for sale? Do you have a pic? How much for shipping to 06335?

Red apron will be $2.25 to ship. I think I have a pic attached in this post, but if not, I will post a new one.

Red apron pic is attached on the first page, halfway down

did you get my email about the rolling tote? if not how much for shipping on it to 85741? Thanks!

I didn't get the email. However, the tote is currently spoken for. Thanks

<h2>1. What items are you selling?</h2><p>I have a variety of items available for sale, including catalogs, a padded envelope, a knife case, rolling tote, NC tote, messenger bag, consultant tote, product bags, DVDs, and a red apron.</p><h2>2. What are the prices for the items?</h2><p>I have listed prices for each item, but I am open to offers if you feel the price is not fair. Prices range from $FREE for catalogs to $50.00 for the rolling tote.</p><h2>3. Where are you located?</h2><p>I am located in the Reading Leesport area. I am also willing to ship items for an additional cost.</p><h2>4. Can I see pictures of specific items?</h2><p>If you would like to see pictures of a specific item, please let me know and I will be happy to provide them for you.</p><h2>5. Do you have more items to list?</h2><p>I may have more items to list in the future, so please check back or let me know if you are interested in any specific items.</p>

1. What items are you selling?

I have a variety of items available for sale, including catalogs, a padded envelope, a knife case, rolling tote, NC tote, messenger bag, consultant tote, product bags, DVDs, and a red apron.

2. What are the prices for the items?

I have listed prices for each item, but I am open to offers if you feel the price is not fair. Prices range from $FREE for catalogs to $50.00 for the rolling tote.

3. Where are you located?

I am located in the Reading Leesport area. I am also willing to ship items for an additional cost.

4. Can I see pictures of specific items?

If you would like to see pictures of a specific item, please let me know and I will be happy to provide them for you.

5. Do you have more items to list?

I may have more items to list in the future, so please check back or let me know if you are interested in any specific items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • acourvelle