• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supplies and Tons of Promotional Materials

In summary, the seller is offering various Pampered Chef items for sale, including a "Your Guide to Success" binder for $2, a Celebrations apron and tablecloth for $5, a bag of buttons, pins, and key chains for $2, and a check book cover for $5. They also have a lanyard/name tag pouch for $4, a catalog tote for $5, a vinyl tablecloth for $4, a blue PC apron for $1, and a burgundy PC binder for $1. The seller is also offering booking and recruiting slides for $1 each, a Pampered Chef laptop bag for $15, and a set of 7 PC garden flags for $7.
leshelman
Gold Member
I have lots of older items that I'm just not using anymore. I'm no longer offer in in home shows, so much of this stuff is no longer of use to me. Would LOVE to get rid of it all at once.'Your Guide to Success' Binder $2
Celebrations Apron and Tablecloth $5
Bag of Buttons, Pins, and Key Chains $2
Check Book Cover $5
Lanyard/Name Tag Pouch $4
Catalog Tote $5
Come to the Table Vinyl Tablecloth $4
Blue PC Apron $1
Burgundy PC Binder $1
Booking & Recruiting Slides x2 $1 each
Pamered Chef Laptop Bag $15
PC Garden Flags Set of 7 $7View media item 1390View media item 1393I also have tons of files full of fun marketing ideas, promotional tools, wedding shower/registry materials, recipes, planners, stickers, statonary, postcards, etc ALL $100 (not everything is pictured)View media item 1392View media item 1391Looking to sell everything as a set... of not as set I'd like to keep all of the files and such together at least.Would like to get $150 for everything.

Attachments

• 0808161621a.jpg
    0808161621a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 589
  • 0808161621a.jpg
    0808161621a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 551
ALL of this is included with $100 worth of files mentioned above...View media item 1394Recipes Folder with 1000s of Recipes
Tons of Recipe Cards
14 unopened packs of invitations + extras
4 packs of Thank You Cards (blank on inside - features different products on outside)
Stationary and Stickers
Clear Display Stands for Specials x2
PC Tabletop Flipcart Binder (awesome display piece)
Another PC Binder (had rings insides plus pockets - great for check out at shows)

Recipe for Success Binder with almost 2 years worth of training guides, consultant news, let's talk bookings, seasonal guides, and more! Also included in the 'FILES BUNDLE'View media item 1395Host Folders x10 (catalog and cooking shows)
Each folder contains information for inviting, recipe for successful show, $1,000 show outline, etcView media item 1396

Also have lots of Wedding Registry supplies and Bridal Party info... (also included with 'FILES BUNDLE')View media item 1397

What does the Celebrations tablecloth look like?

hi, i am still interested in those items we discussed previously

I would be interested in knowing more about the recipe cards. Thank you.

I would be interested in the garden flags. Have they been used much and is there a holder. How much with shipping to 81506?

leshelman said:
I have lots of older items that I'm just not using anymore. I'm no longer offer in in home shows, so much of this stuff is no longer of use to me. Would LOVE to get rid of it all at once.'Your Guide to Success' Binder $2
Celebrations Apron and Tablecloth $5
Bag of Buttons, Pins, and Key Chains $2
Check Book Cover $5
Lanyard/Name Tag Pouch $4
Catalog Tote $5
Come to the Table Vinyl Tablecloth $4
Blue PC Apron $1
Burgundy PC Binder $1
Booking & Recruiting Slides x2 $1 each
Pamered Chef Laptop Bag $15
PC Garden Flags Set of 7 $7View media item 1390View media item 1393I also have tons of files full of fun marketing ideas, promotional tools, wedding shower/registry materials, recipes, planners, stickers, statonary, postcards, etc ALL $100 (not everything is pictured)View media item 1392View media item 1391Looking to sell everything as a set... of not as set I'd like to keep all of the files and such together at least.Would like to get $150 for everything.
Hi, messaged you earlier regarding some items I was interested in...

still trying to find out about these flags.

leshelman said:
ALL of this is included with $100 worth of files mentioned above...View media item 1394Recipes Folder with 1000s of Recipes
Tons of Recipe Cards
4 packs of Thank You Cards (blank on inside - features different products on outside)
Stationary and Stickers
Another PC Binder (had rings insides plus pockets - great for check out at shows)
I am a new rep. I would love to get this but cannot afford the bundle sorry. I am interested in the flip chart though. please get back with me. thanks Chrissy

I'm new. Interested in the flip chart. I would love the success book as well. Cannot afford the files although would love to get them. Please message me. Thank you Chrissy

Do you have any of these items for sale yet?
leshelman said:
Tons of Recipe Cards
Stationary and Stickers

Any items still available?

1. What types of supplies do you offer for cooking and baking?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of high-quality supplies for cooking and baking. This includes everything from kitchen tools and gadgets, to cookware and bakeware, to knives and cutting boards. We also have a selection of pantry items and food storage solutions.

2. Can I purchase supplies individually or do I have to buy them in sets?

We offer both individual items and sets for most of our supplies. This allows our customers to choose exactly what they need for their kitchen and cooking needs. Our sets also make great gifts for any occasion.

3. Do you have any promotions or discounts for your supplies?

Yes, we frequently run promotions and offer discounts on our supplies. We also have a loyalty program for our customers that offers exclusive deals and rewards. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for current promotions.

4. How can I get my hands on your promotional materials?

Our promotional materials, such as catalogs, flyers, and brochures, are available through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on new products and promotions.

5. Are your supplies covered by a warranty?

We stand behind the quality of our supplies and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Some of our products also have a lifetime warranty for added peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • kcmckay