• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Superbowl Open House Recipe Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for Superbowl appetizers, including a dip made in the DCB in the microwave, a block of cream cheese with sauce, colored deviled eggs, and sauces served with animal crackers, teddy grahams, or mini nilla wafers. The conversation also mentions a suggestion for chili lime meatballs, as well as the idea to make a football-shaped cake for the party. The speaker also shares that they will be hosting the Superbowl party and getting a new TV due to popular demand for the meatballs.
absneed
I am thinking about having an open house with displays of Superbowl appetizers. So far there are only three that pop out in my mind. I can always look up more, but I would like any that immediatelyh pop into your heads. So far, I have one is one of the most awesome dips made in the DCB in the microwave, another is a block of cream cheese with a sauce poured over it, and the third is the colored deviled eggs (once we know what teams are playing), and then there are the sauces served with animal crackers, teddy grahams or mini nilla wafers. If you have any ideas that pop out in your head will you please share them with me. I am excited an hope this really works!

Thank you!

Chili Lime Meatballs! I made them for Christmas Dinner and several commented that they would come to our Superbowl party on the stipulation that we get a new tv (ours is super old and barely works) and that I serve those meatballs again. Needless to say, we're getting a bigger t.v. and hosting the party this year!

This isn't an appetizer... but... make a football cake. Bake a chocolate cake in the Classic Batter bowl. When cooled, flip over, and cut vertically. Then put the tops to each touching each other to form the football! Ice cake with chocolate frosting, and decorate the "laces", etc. with white tubed lines! I dyed coconut green for "grass" and put that around it... It was a HIT!

what is your awesome dip in the DC baker?

ShelbyMichalek said:
Chili Lime Meatballs! I made them for Christmas Dinner and several commented that they would come to our Superbowl party on the stipulation that we get a new tv (ours is super old and barely works) and that I serve those meatballs again. Needless to say, we're getting a bigger t.v. and hosting the party this year!

I agree - the Chili Lime Meatballs. I get huge compliments on these. For a party, I make them and put them in a crockpot to keep warm - works beautifully.

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a Superbowl open house?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a Superbowl open house could include:- Buffalo chicken dip- Loaded potato skins- BBQ meatballs- Spinach and artichoke dip- Veggie platter with dip- Mini hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls- Pigs in a blanket- Nachos with all the toppings- Mini sliders- Bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers

2. Can you suggest any crowd-pleasing main dish options for a Superbowl open house?

Some crowd-pleasing main dish options for a Superbowl open house could include:- Slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches- Chili with all the fixings- Baked potato bar with various toppings- Build-your-own taco bar- BBQ chicken sliders- Loaded mac and cheese- Chicken wings with different dipping sauces- Build-your-own burger bar- Sheet pan nachos with various toppings- Grilled sausages with peppers and onions

3. Are there any healthy options for snacks and appetizers for a Superbowl open house?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy options for snacks and appetizers for a Superbowl open house, including:- Veggie platter with hummus or ranch dip- Fruit skewers or fruit salad- Baked sweet potato fries- Guacamole with whole wheat pita chips- Grilled vegetable skewers- Turkey or chicken lettuce wraps- Greek yogurt-based dips with veggies or whole wheat pita chips- Baked zucchini or eggplant chips- Caprese skewers with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil

4. Do you have any suggestions for vegetarian or vegan options for a Superbowl open house?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian and vegan options for a Superbowl open house, such as:- Veggie chili- Black bean and corn salsa with tortilla chips- Quinoa and black bean sliders- Stuffed mushrooms- Grilled vegetable and hummus wraps- Vegan buffalo cauliflower bites- Avocado toast bites- Veggie sushi rolls- Sweet potato and black bean quesadillas- Vegan chili cheese dip with cashew cheese

5. Can you recommend any easy and delicious dessert ideas for a Superbowl open house?

Some easy and delicious dessert ideas for a Superbowl open house could include:- Football-shaped brownies or cookies- Chocolate covered strawberries with football laces- Mini cheesecakes with football laces made from chocolate- Football-shaped Rice Krispie treats- Football-shaped fruit platter with yogurt dip- Chocolate-dipped pretzels with sprinkles in team colors- Football ice cream sandwiches- Team-inspired cupcakes- Mini fruit tarts- Chocolate covered football strawberries

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • terryteach