• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Superbowl Mystery Host Party with This Flyer!

In summary, to host a Pampered Chef Superbowl Mystery Host Party, contact your consultant to schedule a date, invite guests, download and print the party flyer, have guests RSVP and fill out their contact information on the flyer, and the highest sales will determine the mystery host. Hosting this party has benefits such as earning free and discounted products, enjoying the game with friends and family, and convenience. You can still host a party even without prior experience, and you can find a consultant on the Pampered Chef website or through recommendations. As the host, you will still earn rewards based on the total sales, even if you are not the mystery host.
pcnewbie72
a few days ago I saw a post with a flyer about a mystery host superbowl
party. I am unable to find it now. :confused: Could someone help me out? :eek:
Thanks so much

Try this oneI have this one. Check it out.

Attachments

• Super Bowl Mystery Host Letter.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 346
  • Mystery Host Super Bowl.doc
    100 KB · Views: 334
Thanks so much!!!!! That is it. I am going to try doing this to get February off to a great month. Keep your fingers crossed that it works. ;)

Super Bowl 2006 FlierHere is a flyer I found and changed to use for this year.

Attachments

• Super Bowl Flyer-1.doc
    91 KB · Views: 465
!Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding the post about the mystery host Superbowl party. I would be happy to help you out and provide you with all the details you need. The mystery host party is a fun and exciting way to host a Superbowl party and have a chance to win free products! If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help make your Superbowl party one to remember! :)

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef Superbowl Mystery Host Party?

To host a Pampered Chef Superbowl Mystery Host Party, simply follow these steps: 1. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date for the party.2. Invite friends and family to attend the party.3. Download and print the "Find the Best Superbowl Mystery Host Party with This Flyer!" flyer from the Pampered Chef website.4. Fill in the details of your party on the flyer.5. Share the flyer with your guests and encourage them to RSVP.6. On the day of the party, have guests fill out their contact information on the flyer and submit it with their order.7. The host with the highest dollar amount in sales will be the mystery host and earn the host rewards!

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Superbowl Mystery Host Party?

Hosting a Superbowl Mystery Host Party has many benefits, including: 1. The opportunity to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products.2. The chance to gather with friends and family and have a fun and unique Superbowl viewing experience.3. The convenience of having a Pampered Chef consultant bring the products directly to your home.4. The excitement of potentially being the mystery host and earning even more rewards!

3. Can I host a Superbowl Mystery Host Party even if I've never hosted a Pampered Chef party before?

Absolutely! You do not need to have any previous experience hosting a Pampered Chef party to host a Superbowl Mystery Host Party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the process and help you make your party a success.

4. How do I choose a Pampered Chef consultant to host my Superbowl Mystery Host Party?

If you do not already have a preferred Pampered Chef consultant, you can find one in your area by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on the Pampered Chef website. You can also ask friends or family if they have a consultant they recommend.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I am not the mystery host?

Yes, as the host of a Superbowl Mystery Host Party, you will earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party. Even if you are not the mystery host, you will still receive free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies