• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlock Party Success with Julie Anne Jones' Free Training Videos

In summary, Julie Anne Jones has released 4 free videos that will help you have successful parties. The videos are short and full of great ideas. You can access the preview video here and sign up or leave a comment to receive notifications when the next videos are released.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I love Julie Anne Jones and today I watched the first two of 4 free videos that she is doing. I'm pasting the info here that because I just always find such great stuff to take from Julie's trainings. I was so impressed with the first two that I shared all about them with my team just now. I don't always pass on much to them other than what HO gives us because that is all so great but these are just too good not to share. They are short, full of great ideas and really helped me get excited all over again as well as examine what I'm doing at my shows!

Here's the lineup for this f*ree course:

==> Video #1 - The Real Secret to Fun Parties

==> Video #2 - Party Sales Secrets Revealed

==> Video #3 - Host Coaching - Your Direct Sales Secret Weapon

==> Video #4 - Sponsoring From the Heart

==> Live Wrap-up Webinar and Q&A on May 19th at 9:00 am PT/12:00 noon ET with guest facilitator Dana Wilde (from the wildly success "Mind Aware" series for direct sellers that just ended).

You can access the preview video here http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?Clk=4304294. Once you watch the video on this page, all you have to do is either sign up or leave a comment about it and you'll automatically get access to all 4 of the videos and receive notifications when the next videos are released later this week.

What would you say is the length of each of these, Diane? 15 minutes? 30 minutes?...

I think 15 would be closest... I was sorting something while I listened so I didn't watch the time as I should have but I don't think either one was near 30. Sorry... I'll have to listen again to tell you... and learn some more while I'm at it! :)

Is there a time limit on the recorded messages?

Wow Diane - these are great....

Did you enter your website when asked? not sure why i feel wierd about posting it on a direct sellers site

I can't remember... I've been registered with her for so long...was it required? So far I have not seen a time limit on the recordings. If you register with her and they do set a limit, she'll email you ahead of time. I can't WAIT for the next one and I'm going to listen again to the first two. Glad y'all are enjoying them!

Malinda Klein said:
Did you enter your website when asked? not sure why i feel wierd about posting it on a direct sellers site

Ha! I put my blog site address down, not my PC website. Didn't even think about it - but I don't think I'd give my PC website.

I've listened to the first 2, so far I seem to be doing most everything she talked about, including the wish list. The one thing that I don't think I'll implement, is helping each guest to shop. That would drive me nuts if someone was over my shoulder trying to help me pick out what I wanted. Maybe in the jewelry business, it was a necessity for her to say "I see you want this item. If you buy it you can get ____ for ___% off" or something ... but our sales don't work like that so I don't see that being a NEED at Pampered Chef Shows. ;) The most that I ever interject is if they are super close to the $60 mark, I'll ask if they want to add something to get the freebie for the month (and show them the flyer again). I don't even try to "up sale" at the full service checkout, but my show average is much higher than corporate's "average" so I don't feel like I have to up sale to consider it a good night. LOL

I agree Sheila. As with anything, the great thing is we can take and tailor whatever works for us! :)

What is "Super Training Videos"?

"Super Training Videos" is a comprehensive online platform that offers a wide range of training videos on various subjects, including fitness, sports, nutrition, and wellness. It is designed to help individuals improve their physical and mental well-being through informative and engaging video content.

How can I access "Super Training Videos"?

You can access "Super Training Videos" by subscribing to the platform on its official website. Once you have subscribed, you will have unlimited access to all the training videos on the site.

Are the videos suitable for all fitness levels?

Yes, "Super Training Videos" offers videos for all fitness levels, from beginners to advanced. The platform has a wide range of videos that cater to different fitness levels, so you can choose the ones that best suit your needs and abilities.

Can I download the training videos?

No, "Super Training Videos" does not allow users to download the videos. However, you can access them anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.

Are there any additional fees besides the subscription fee?

No, there are no additional fees besides the subscription fee. Once you have subscribed, you will have unlimited access to all the videos on the platform without any extra charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies