• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happened to the Super Swat Orders?

In summary, a "Super Swat" is a versatile kitchen tool made of high-quality heat-resistant silicone with a sturdy handle. It is safe to use on non-stick cookware and can be put in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. It is also heat-resistant up to 450°F and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients.
pcmommy2003
I forgot there was only 28 days in February. (funny I know) I needed to transmit a show last night. I had 6 orders for the Super Swat and now it's not for sale anymore.

Anyone have any suggestions?

LaVonna

Is this for a show? As long as the show is DATED in February, you have until the end of March to submit it. I wouldn't wait long because if they are gone, they're not going to be on backorder or anything. Even if you place a personal order or individual order, as long as it's dated in FEbruary, you should be ok.

Oh that's rightYou know, I forgot all about that. Thank you!

1. What is a "Super Swat"?

A "Super Swat" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various tasks such as scraping, scooping, and mixing. It is made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone and has a sturdy handle for easy gripping.

2. Is the "Super Swat" safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the "Super Swat" is safe to use on non-stick cookware. Its silicone material will not scratch or damage the surface of the cookware.

3. Can I put the "Super Swat" in the dishwasher?

Yes, the "Super Swat" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for a longer lifespan of the product.

4. Is the "Super Swat" heat-resistant?

Yes, the "Super Swat" is heat-resistant up to 450°F, making it safe to use for cooking and baking tasks.

5. Can I use the "Super Swat" for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the "Super Swat" is designed to be used for both wet and dry ingredients. Its flexible silicone material allows it to easily scrape and scoop up any type of ingredient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • imported_iteachurkid