• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Super Swat - Willing to Pay!

In summary, a Super Swat in Pampered Chef is a top-performing consultant who is highly experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of the business. To become a Super Swat, one should focus on achieving high sales and recruiting numbers and being actively involved in the community. Having a Super Swat on your team can bring valuable guidance, support, and motivation. While there is no set cost for having a Super Swat on your team, it is important to compensate them for their time and expertise. To find a Super Swat, one can network with other consultants and leaders in the community and ask for recommendations from current team members.
jkendall
Does anyone have a Super Swat they would be willing to part with? I have a friend who owns an espresso stand that saw mine and really wants one, and I would just give it to her but mine is bent and kind of messed up, and I would like to get her a nice one.

Let me know what you would charge for the Super Swat and shipping! Thanks!

I have one of the older version. Exactly the same but with grey tweezers and dust pan. It is new in package. I'd sell it for $10 plus shipping.

Hmmm... I was really hoping to find the pink. If I don't, though, I will certainly send you a message! Thanks!

I have one of the new ones that I will sell to you if you haven't found one yet. I will sell it for $10 plus shipping.

I have one too....same price $10 plus shipping.

I'll sell for $5 plus shipping...I have 2!

Last edited:

1. What is a Super Swat?

A Super Swat is a term used by Pampered Chef to describe a top-performing consultant who is willing to help other consultants build their businesses. They are highly experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of the business and are willing to share their expertise with others.

2. How do I become a Super Swat?

Becoming a Super Swat is not a formal process, but rather a recognition given by other consultants and leaders in the Pampered Chef community. To become a Super Swat, you should focus on consistently achieving high sales and recruiting numbers, as well as being actively involved in the community and offering assistance to other consultants.

3. What are the benefits of having a Super Swat on my team?

Having a Super Swat on your team can greatly benefit your business in many ways. They can provide valuable guidance and support, share their successful strategies and techniques, and help motivate and inspire your team to reach their goals. They can also serve as a mentor and help you grow as a consultant.

4. How much does it cost to have a Super Swat on my team?

There is no set cost for having a Super Swat on your team. They are not paid by Pampered Chef, but rather receive recognition and appreciation from the company and their fellow consultants. However, it is important to compensate them for their time and expertise, whether it be through a commission or other means.

5. How can I find a Super Swat to join my team?

You can find a Super Swat to join your team by networking with other consultants and leaders in the Pampered Chef community. Attend events and conferences, join online groups and forums, and reach out to consultants who have been recognized as Super Swats. You can also ask your current team members for recommendations. Remember, Super Swats are always willing to help and share their knowledge, so don't be afraid to reach out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • adauw